Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

Now that we know custom reactions for subforums are possible we shouldn't just stop at suggestions!
Here are some suggestions for custom reactions for other subforums.

Introductions: 👋
Truly greet new people!

News: 🤩
Showing your hype for the new updates, now with emojis!

Creations: :heart:
A heart to show how awesome some models, redstone creations, or videos are when ' 😍 ' can't express it enough.

Map submissions: :agree::unsure::disagree:
The same ones as the suggestions. You'd be able to vote for maps this way.

Now react with those cool new emojis to this suggestion wooooo!!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Overall, we really like this idea, however I think some amendments could be made to your specific ideas and I'll explain why.

So we don't actually have to use emojis, for example; the suggestion voting ones were actually made by me, so the star eyes could actually be a custom hype emote instead.

I think the wave works really nicely so we'll do that.

I also think the heart being next to heart eyes is a bit redundant, my personal preference is that heart eyes is replaced entirely with a heart, but I'm not sure what opinions there are on that. If we could get more opinions on the specific ideas given in this thread and maybe more then I can get down to implementing some of them. :]

Marked as planned for now.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
So we don't actually have to use emojis, for example; the suggestion voting ones were actually made by me, so the star eyes could actually be a custom hype emote instead.
I figured that that would have been the case, I was just a bit lazy and picked existing emojis only
I think the wave works really nicely so we'll do that.
This was where the idea actually came from, the rest of them were 'fillers' to not make this suggestion too small

In the meantime, I got another emoji idea for a subforum:
Events subforum: an 'Attending' emoji to give a rough idea to the event host of how many people are attending

Let's wait for some feedback! C:

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Story

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey peoples

Just here to let you know that I've gone ahead and added 👋 to introductions and 🎉 to News threads as a "hype" reaction. The wave reaction score is 0 & the hype reaction counts for 1 just the same as a like.

Currently we think that the heart reaction to creations as a 'stronger' version of the heart eyes is a bit redundant and clutters the reactions a bit, map submissions shall receive the agree & disagree reaction treatment in the event that they open again.

Thanks for the suggestion, marked as implemented. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom