Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I consider myself as an omnivore. I will eat almost any meal, candy, desert or drink. Snails, Brussels sprout, beet salad, you name the clichés. However, there’s 1 thing I despise. Even more hate it than my memes not being allowed.

CUCUMBER.

Its so gross. You name it, any kind of dish with cucumber in it. Cucumber salad, courgette cucumber soup, pickles, Croky pickles crisps, raw cucumber, cucumber kimchi. Anything.

Cucumber is mostly water, but the rest is toxic waste.

I decided to make this thread, because my mum sneaked cucumber into the meal im eating right now.

Im dead from inside, i feel like vomiting and my tongue will be having a funeral tomorrow. I pray there won’t be any day I’ll have to live with cucumbers anymore.

316887C8-6C09-436F-805C-A4DA7B4FF518.jpeg

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
I consider myself as an omnivore. I will eat almost any meal, candy, desert or drink. Snails, Brussels sprout, beet salad, you name the clichés. However, there’s 1 thing I despise. Even more hate it than my memes not being allowed.

CUCUMBER.

Its so gross. You name it, any kind of dish with cucumber in it. Cucumber salad, courgette cucumber soup, pickles, Croky pickles crisps, raw cucumber, cucumber kimchi. Anything.

Cucumber is mostly water, but the rest is toxic waste.

I decided to make this thread, because my mum sneaked cucumber into the meal im eating right now.

Im dead from inside, i feel like vomiting and my tongue will be having a funeral tomorrow. I pray there won’t be any day I’ll have to live with cucumbers anymore.

View attachment 212063
ngl never hear of the cucumberphobia lol

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello there, fellow cucumber hater.
I, as well despise them as well as tomatoes and any sort of salad. If it's not meat, or potatoes, i'm not eating it.
When I was a little child I was told, that I wouldn't grow if I don't eat these.
Guess what, now I'm 181 cm towering with at least 10 cm over anyone in my class.

• Haha
Reactions: Komodо

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
That's ironic because those are the two things I hate eating the most... Also tomatoes are great why are you all so mean! D:
Might sound a bit odd, but for some apparent reason, but the taste of cucumbers and tomatoes make me feel sick. Instant spit reflex.

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Might sound a bit odd, but for some apparent reason, but the taste of cucumbers and tomatoes make me feel sick. Instant spit reflex.
That's so sad! :c
Everyone has their tastes though, it's obviously most important you enjoy what you eat! If you enjoy potatoes and meat then who am I to stop you from eating that? :p

• Haha
Reactions: LordSidi0us

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
Pickles aren't great on their own, but if they're balanced out with something else they aren't that bad! All depends on the things they're served alongside of though.

• Angry
Reactions: Komodо and Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom