Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
So my previous introductions were garbage:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-introduc-blockband-and-super-craft-bros-propaganda.198954/

Therefore, I decided to write a new introduction.

Im komododragon2002, aka Komodo, Komo, Komodore, Vleermuis (ty @KippenTrainer ) or just simply Draakje.

Ive been here for a very long time. Honestly forgot when I joined, if I have to guess late 2013?

I have had so many moments on this server. I think I’ve spent like 70% of my free time during primary and highschool on cubecraft, lol. I guess im also throwing uni away lmao.

My real life isn’t all that interesting. I mostly like to stand out from other people. I listen to a lot of Russian Music: Kino, DDT, Aria, Mashina Vremeni, Murikami. Furthermore I enjoy walking in the nature, playing football (not soccer you uncultured swines), museums, poetry, but most of all languages.

Im second year Russian student in Leiden. You unironically have a good chance to doxx me, since we’re with 30 people there.

Though, I’m moving next year to Amsterdam and I’ll be studying Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian there. I guess you’re a little too late.

This year I went to Estonia and Finland. Ive had a great holidays. Im not that much of a fan of travelling, but when I do, I like Eastern Europe the most. I really can rest there, but also make a lot of memories. Western Europe is a little too crowded for me.

This also brings me to the fact I’m quite introvert. I try to stay on the background and don’t like a lot of attention. Though, I met up with 2 people only a month ago, after being here for almost 9 years. (I guess @Marieke2001 felt left behind since she recently asked about a meeting as well)

Im a big fan of humour. Not even dark humour. I sometimes laugh about it, but its not my cup of tea. I like to keep it simple, while also being on the grey area of the rules for that little extra edge.

For the people who’ve known me a little longer. I basically milked the heck out of Blockband. A music based game that was on here before 2018.

Currently im also on the Parkour leaderboard. Collected all them medals on a Blue Monday. Not sure what’s that supposed to give me. Though it gave me a lot of distraction after my grandma passed away and I lost my best friend.

Im also quite an omnivore. I like a lot of dishes, my favourites being Zuurkool stamppot , (sauerkraut + mashed potatoes), Moussaka (Greek Lasagna) and döner (That Turkish turning meat they cut off a pole)

I think that’s about it. If you got any other questions feel free to ask them here or via dms.

Never wrote a proper intro, so here ya go!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
So my previous introductions were garbage:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/my-introduc-blockband-and-super-craft-bros-propaganda.198954/

Therefore, I decided to write a new introduction.

Im komododragon2002, aka Komodo, Komo, Komodore, Vleermuis (ty @KippenTrainer ) or just simply Draakje.

Ive been here for a very long time. Honestly forgot when I joined, if I have to guess late 2013?

I have had so many moments on this server. I think I’ve spent like 70% of my free time during primary and highschool on cubecraft, lol. I guess im also throwing uni away lmao.

My real life isn’t all that interesting. I mostly like to stand out from other people. I listen to a lot of Russian Music: Kino, DDT, Aria, Mashina Vremeni, Murikami. Furthermore I enjoy walking in the nature, playing football (not soccer you uncultured swines), museums, poetry, but most of all languages.

Im second year Russian student in Leiden. You unironically have a good chance to doxx me, since we’re with 30 people there.

Though, I’m moving next year to Amsterdam and I’ll be studying Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian there. I guess you’re a little too late.

This year I went to Estonia and Finland. Ive had a great holidays. Im not that much of a fan of travelling, but when I do, I like Eastern Europe the most. I really can rest there, but also make a lot of memories. Western Europe is a little too crowded for me.

This also brings me to the fact I’m quite introvert. I try to stay on the background and don’t like a lot of attention. Though, I met up with 2 people only a month ago, after being here for almost 9 years. (I guess @Marieke2001 felt left behind since she recently asked about a meeting as well)

Im a big fan of humour. Not even dark humour. I sometimes laugh about it, but its not my cup of tea. I like to keep it simple, while also being on the grey area of the rules for that little extra edge.

For the people who’ve known me a little longer. I basically milked the heck out of Blockband. A music based game that was on here before 2018.

Currently im also on the Parkour leaderboard. Collected all them medals on a Blue Monday. Not sure what’s that supposed to give me. Though it gave me a lot of distraction after my grandma passed away and I lost my best friend.

Im also quite an omnivore. I like a lot of dishes, my favourites being Zuurkool stamppot , (sauerkraut + mashed potatoes), Moussaka (Greek Lasagna) and döner (That Turkish turning meat they cut off a pole)

I think that’s about it. If you got any other questions feel free to ask them here or via dms.

Never wrote a proper intro, so here ya go!
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

• Haha
Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom