Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demacushi

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2018
39
139
34
24
The Netherlands
If you purchase plus and enable that trail, do you still have that trail after a month when you’re plus rank is gone? (same for the shield and miniature.)
 

FypeBlitz

Member
Aug 4, 2018
14
3
4
21
im not aware of that but im assuming you do keep it if not it should stay once you get plus rank again
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom