Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 156608

Badlion did something like this, they have their own version of 1.7.10 you can download and it puts a symbol next to your name whenever you chat. It a). Does not influence how you are banned b). Does not look into your mods/version folders. c). Is not mandatory. I wouldn't mind cube having a 1.10 variant of this as long as what I said above was true in this version too, since illegal modifications can implement this feature as well.

Really, you misspelled a word in a phrase with only 2... Half if your words are grammatically incorrect.
Nive

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It's impossible to make, I can still cheat. Same applies to CheatBreaker.

I'm going to quote @theminecoder coz I'm too lazy to make a full explanation:

Client with Cheatbreaker (in this case, "Legit") <-> MITM Proxy (hack ‘client’) <-> Real server (that requires client)

Servers & cheatbreaker can’t detect the mitm part

Because it acts as fully functional server

^ That's also (more or less) how exploiting to get OP on some *poorly done* BungeeCorded servers work. Not going to tell you how to do it. I can only say it won't work with big servers

Last edited:
Reactions: Max ♠ and Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
It's impossible to make, I can still cheat. Same applies to CheatBreaker.

I'm going to quote @theminecoder coz I'm too lazy to make a full explanation:

^ That's also (more or less) how exploiting to get OP on some *poorly done* BungeeCorded servers work. Not going to tell you how to do it. I can only say it won't work with any big server
You cant cheat on CheatBreaker!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I gues, but If it was a plugin, maybe it would work?
Plugins are only server side, nothing is downloaded within your client when you log into a server. If you are talking about an anticheat, CubeCraft does in fact have one. It may not be the best but CrazyManJr does what he can do. Plugins can't look into your version/mods folder. Also if cube were to implement a mod that would look into your .Minecraft, then it would technically be an infringement of privacy. The server can say in their terms and services that if you don't comply with their rules aka looking inside your mod/version folders. Then you will be denied access from the server.

Reactions: Luzario and DrHam
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Reesle wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎈🍰
Top Bottom