• No, if you vote for this just go get that brain checked out

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
So your fine with taking games from other servers now?
Basicly. Keep in mind I'm just a Builder in the Staff team.
I could not care any less if a gamemode is or isn't copied, people enjoy it.

Let's say players enjoy SkyWars before all basic servers had it.
One player enjoys server A wich has no SkyWars, he likes server B aswell but not as much as server A but server B has SkyWars.
Server A adds skywars and the player is happy.

I see no problem with that ^^ or games being (un)original at all.

Aside from that keep in mind the Hypixel version is (as far as I've seen) just 1.8 combat while this game has absolutely no PVP and focusses on guns.
I prefer this kind of Battle Royale by a thousand compared to a ''just swords'' Battle Royale game.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I've never heard any staff member say that nor have I read it anywhere can u, copy a text with that on? Just so that I can read it? I don't know if u have noticed but it don't matter what server u r on they all seem to have the same games anyway the only thing cube has that the others don't is towers really,hence y I play cube.
Wasn't it CubeCraft the first server, which released EggWars?

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Ok, lemme get straight to the point. I think we can all agree that cubecraft is dying and there may be some of you cubecraft f words (sorry for the aggressive language) that say “no cubecraft will remain strong in our hearts! <3 :(,” yeh about that shut up. Ok anyways. Cubecraft is dying and lemme explain to all you brain dead staff that are making cubecraft’s a decision on why your minecraft server is dying.
Oh, boy, here we go.

Cube Craft has definitely seen better days when it comes to the amount of players it has, but it is not "dead." Yes, there is a drastic comparison of players when you look at it from 2 to 3 years ago and now, but (In my opinion) a dead server would be 500 to 200 players every week. 6,000 to 11,000 players a day is not dead. and wow, you're so nice.
-First, your MC partnership with mojang is taking you nowhere. If you guys haven’t noticed yet, minecraft won’t partner up with a server that is about to die. If you think it’s not dying, look at the recent stats. The highest amount of ppl the server had in the past was about 32,000 now, let’s say around 4,000 people, and that lasted for about a hour.
4,000 players is the least amount it gets a day, depending on how you look at it. I'd say, as said above, 8,000 to 9,000 would be the average amount of players for Cube Craft a day. It also depends on time zones. There is a good quantity of American, Dutch, and Spanish players that play (And I'm only naming a few amount). The Netherlands is six hours ahead in their clock from America and Mexico. That makes both America and Mexico far behind. Let's say you are 14 and an American citizen and you have just come home from school. You have time to do any work and then you come to Cube Craft. By that time it is 4 PM, it would be exactly 10 PM for people in the Netherlands. Many people do not play at those hours (Unless you're @PerryJ) and are often in bed or just leaving the server. The amount of players differs at different times during the day.

I do not know much about the partnership with Mojang, but I am sure it is still there.
-Second, that party chat filter thing u guys added a couple of month ago was obviously the best decision you could’ve ever made right? Yeh, shut up look at the amount of complaints u guys got for that.
If you are talking about taking away the ability to swear, then I think that was a good decision. You do not need swear words to express hateful opinions, or in general. If you were added to a party with your friends and someone you don't know and you curse, you may know your friend doesn't mind it, but you have no clue if another player in the party will be offended. This was a good idea, taking away swearing from parties.
-Third, banning YouTube advertising, this one was a big no no. Ok, so, if u brain dead staff haven’t realized this already... the only way u guys will attract players into your community is by YouTubers who actively stream on your server. Some of you idiots mighty argue and say “WE HAVE YOUTUBER RANKS WHO CAN ADVERTISE AND MAKE VIDEOS OF THE SERVER!!!” yeh honestly shut up, because you onlyyyyy need 50k subscribers to get the YouTube rank and none of your youtubers even make videos about cubecraft anymore. So you guys should definitely allow YouTubers to advertise their channels
I didn't really favor people advertising their channels in chat, but I do not see it as a problem. As long as they aren't sending it every 30 seconds, then I don't see the issue. If you are trying to advertise something or ask a question, from what I know of, you can say the same thing every five minutes.

Having a successful YouTube channel is important. If they gave YouTube rank to just any player, let's say they only have around 50 to 100 subscribers, then that won't really advertise their server to its fullest potential.

With the new release of Battle Zone, I've seen a YouTuber in almost every lobby of both Battle Zone and Sky Wars...
-Fourth, ok I’ve read a lot of suggestions before and the recent thread that really just made me wanna smash my phone was the thread that got escalated about health indicators being unfair. Ok since you staff are obvious not the smartest lemme just tell u this. If you’re planning to have 27ppl play on your server a day then yeh add it, if not then dump that trash right back into your useless brains. Anyways my point is you guys need to listen to a lot of other threads, not the ones that would take away excitement for your players. Example for useful threads: Making cube more competitive, updating games modes that people actually play on, etc.
You have to understand that it takes time to make and update a game, right? Making a game like Egg Wars or Sky Wars doesn't take an hour, it takes several days if not weeks to create codes, plugins, building it, and testing. A suggestion thread is suggesting something new for the server, something that will help make it better. The staff cannot escalate every thread ever made, because some threads will say things along the lines of "Let's allow swearing!" or "Allow me to hack!" Then the server becomes messy and corrupt. An escalated thread means the staff member that escalated it likes the idea and thinks it should be looked in to.

And every game (Besides Creative) is competitive.
-Fifth, as listed above make your server more competitive, no one wants to play the same game mode over and over again without it even meaning anything
^^ What I just said.
-Sixth, get rid of these two year old gamemodes, I love how you guys tried to copy fortnite. This is where you guys really just messed up and wasted time. Why in the world would someone spend $26 to play MINECRAFT FORTNITE (oh sorry BATTLE AREA or some other fruity name! :)) with literally 2 people in each game instead of just playing fortnite. I think we can all agree that what I just said is true. Honestly if you think it’s not you gotta go see a psychiatrist, go get that raisin sized brain checked out.
I cannot agree what you just said was true, no. That is like saying we should take out Sky Wars and Spleef because they are old game modes. I quite enjoy Battle Zone, it is fun and brings a nice sense of competition to the game. It has surely brought in a lot of new players and old players that want to test the game out.
-Finally, change your staff, you guys have staff that don’t even contribute to the server anymore. You guys literally have staff members who haven’t said a single word or staff that hasn’t even played on the server in month.
I love our staff team, they are nice and actually help care for the server. You say they should be demoted because they haven't played in a while, yet you don't know what's going on in their life. There is also the fact that many of the staff team are highschoolers to young adults, and have school exams to be worrying about as well. Every staff member is specially chosen, and they all work hard to make Cube Craft safe and fun.
Oh and btw get rid of this prefix trash smh
no, thank you.

Reactions: Simbaaa

Keelie Kramer

May 8, 2018
I actually like the new battle area game ( I'm not very good at it) but I think it's a good addition to this server, I agree that staff need to do more but there are some really good staff members quezi and chaos come to mind when I say this.

Last edited:

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This was the most patronising post I've ever seen.

upload_2018-5-8_5-31-56.png

"If you disagree with my blanket criticisms you're an idiot"
The highest amount of ppl the server had in the past was about 32,000 now, let’s say around 4,000 people, and that lasted for about a hour.
At peak times, it reaches over double this. The 32,000 player achievement is always referenced, yet nobody ever understands its context. We'd just had a server merge, which added a number of new games to the server and massively increased the size of the staff team. This was also before moving over to 1.9, which while I believe this was one of the most poorly handled decisions ever, it has reduced CCG's competition.

Second, that party chat filter thing u guys added a couple of month ago was obviously the best decision you could’ve ever made right? Yeh, shut up look at the amount of complaints u guys got for that.
Perhaps you'd like to offer a solution that'll please everybody? The filter is stupid to me, but they're trying to uphold their child-friendly atmosphere as to avoid scaring away a large portion of their playerbase.

Third, banning YouTube advertising, this one was a big no no. Ok, so, if u brain dead staff haven’t realized this already... the only way u guys will attract players into your community is by YouTubers who actively stream on your server. Some of you idiots mighty argue and say “WE HAVE YOUTUBER RANKS WHO CAN ADVERTISE AND MAKE VIDEOS OF THE SERVER!!!” yeh honestly shut up, because you onlyyyyy need 50k subscribers to get the YouTube rank and none of your youtubers even make videos about cubecraft anymore. So you guys should definitely allow YouTubers to advertise their channels
If somebody wants to make videos of this server, they can still do so. But, if they're only here to advertise their channel, then they need to buzz off, because this behaviour became parasitic; every single lobby had somebody demanding you check out their dubstep-infested gameplays. If somebody wants to make videos on this server, then not being able to spam up the lobbies is not going to be a deal-breaker to them.

Example for useful threads: Making cube more competitive, updating games modes that people actually play on, etc.
The most recent update does make CCG more competitive, and they stopped updating games like Eggwars and Skywars so much because there's only so much you can get out of such a simple concept. Remember when Call of Duty tried changing their simple concept too much? Yeah, they killed their franchise by setting five games in a row in the future. Again, if you'd like to use that marvelous brain of yours to offer some new ideas that make these games better, then you're free to do so. Try not to trip over your own ego on the way to the Suggestions section, though.

I love how you guys tried to copy fortnite. This is where you guys really just messed up and wasted time. Why in the world would someone spend $26 to play MINECRAFT FORTNITE (oh sorry BATTLE AREA or some other fruity name! :)) with literally 2 people in each game instead of just playing fortnite
Because Minecraft is much easier to run than Fortnite, appeals far more to children and is hosted on one of their favourite online places? It's the same reason people still want games like Skyblock, really. Sure, we could all go and play it on some other server, but we want to play it here. Yes, flat-out copying something that's popular is lazy and uninspired, but we can't blame them for wanting to leech off of a game as popular as this if replicating it is possible, since who knows when the next big thing will be?

-Finally, change your staff, you guys have staff that don’t even contribute to the server anymore. You guys literally have staff members who haven’t said a single word or staff that hasn’t even played on the server in month.
You mean staff like Dai? Most of the inactive staff are still staff because they're trusted. Why demote somebody you know isn't going to cause any trouble later on? I believe Dai is actually friends with Marco and Rubik, hence why he's still staff despite being rather inactive since 2015 or so.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also, I want to add that it's currently exam season. Thousands of players have been unable to play Minecraft and won't be able to again for another month or two, because they don't have the time. May/June is the worst time to compare playerbases to when it was at its all-time peak (which, again, was reached right after a server merge).

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I find its quiet in the mornings also maybe it's just the games I choose to play :/

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I actually like the new battle area game ( I'm not very good at it) but I think it's a good addition to this server, I agree that staff need to do more but there are some really good staff members quezi and chaos come to mind when I say this.
Y have u copied the bottom half of my post without saying I wrote it? And was there a point u wanted to add to it??

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom