Votes: 22 35.5%
  • No, if you vote for this just go get that brain checked out

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
I would rather say CubeCraft is growing, instead of dying. It's even a fact:
Screenshot of the players who were online today vs a screenshot of the players who were online the previous month, around this time:
9fddf5acce46e0f9aa8c15545cd45c92.png
2e28bc2334ff8f703a055064eb47a886.png

No, this is not just coincidence, this is a server growing again. And after the full release of Battle Zone, when all the main bugs are deleted and the lag is gone, even more players will join the server!
Please stop, this doesn't proof anything.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What are you on about?, Cube is still hitting the same number as before the release of parkour. Perhaps some people move from different gamemodes to check out parkour for a bit - but that usually dies off after a couple of weeks.
Parkour brought back a large amount of the old playerbase from when Parkour was actually a thing years ago, but they were only there to check it out and leave again. So you're both right.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I seriously enjoyed voting NO in this poll......

Anyway I am not gonna react to feedback if you can't even say it politely....

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I would rather say CubeCraft is growing, instead of dying. It's even a fact:
Screenshot of the players who were online today vs a screenshot of the players who were online the previous month, around this time:
9fddf5acce46e0f9aa8c15545cd45c92.png
2e28bc2334ff8f703a055064eb47a886.png

No, this is not just coincidence, this is a server growing again. And after the full release of Battle Zone, when all the main bugs are deleted and the lag is gone, even more players will join the server!

I'm not disagreeing with this at all cause it's there in black and white but I am curious as to where this figure is from cause I'm in cube most of the day/night sometimes till 4am, i never see this figure when i load up the game :/ I see a struggle to fill games to play games like td, bingo, survival games,arcade, the archer game every time I go in that it seems I'm the only one that wants to play it, or maybe I'm choosing the wrong time to play them, I can't comment on other games because it's very rare I try them, I see people in the lobbies but I find most are just afk

Reactions: Fliqa

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
What are you on about?, Cube is still hitting the same number as before the release of parkour. Perhaps some people move from different gamemodes to check out parkour for a bit - but that usually dies off after a couple of weeks.
Parkour is full most of the time. Other games don't even get close.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'm not disagreeing with this at all cause it's there in black and white but I am curious as to where this figure is from cause I'm in cube most of the day/night sometimes till 4am, i never see this figure when i load up the game :/ I see a struggle to fill games to play games like td, bingo, survival games,arcade, the archer game every time I go in that it seems I'm the only one that wants to play it, or maybe I'm choosing the wrong time to play them, I can't comment on other games because it's very rare I try them, I see people in the lobbies but I find most are just afk
I think that depends on the country where you live. I live in the Netherlands, and when it's 8 PM in my country, all the lobbies are filled with players. Where do you live? That would give an explaination.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I think that depends on the country where you live. I live in the Netherlands, and when it's 8 PM in my country, all the lobbies are filled with players. Where do you live? That would give an explaination.
I'm in the UK RemiO05

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Cube was dying a few months ago, but that seems to have stopped now. As for your reasons why, they're bad, you're contradicting yourself in there, but I do think any Youtuber should be able to advertise their channel, not just ones with the rank, as it'll be a good way for smaller ones to grow their channels by having Cube's players watch them, and the ppl who watch will decide whether they're good enough or not to have their subscription, which will affect their chances of getting the rank.

D

Deleted member 169486

Oh knock it off with the "it's copied" argument. People seem to enjoy Battle Zone so whats the problem?
So your fine with taking games from other servers now? Because I believe hypixel or mineplex had something just like this month ago.

Reactions: Lilleh__

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
As long as people enjoy them I don't see what the issue is. It's like saying don't open a shop because someone else has done it :/
I mean, staff members have been using the "we don't copy other servers" argument for years now.

So I get it, when Cube steals a gamemode it's suddenly no issue at all?

Reactions: Lilleh__

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I mean, staff members have been using the "we don't copy other servers" argument for years now.

So I get it, when Cube steals a gamemode it's suddenly no issue at all.
I've never heard any staff member say that nor have I read it anywhere can u, copy a text with that on? Just so that I can read it? I don't know if u have noticed but it don't matter what server u r on they all seem to have the same games anyway the only thing cube has that the others don't is towers really,hence y I play cube.

Top Bottom