• Yes

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • No, if you vote for this just go get that brain checked out

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ok, lemme get straight to the point. I think we can all agree that cubecraft is dying and there may be some of you cubecraft f words (sorry for the aggressive language) that say “no cubecraft will remain strong in our hearts! <3 :(,” yeh about that shut up. Ok anyways. Cubecraft is dying and lemme explain to all you brain dead staff that are making cubecraft’s a decision on why your minecraft server is dying.
-First, your MC partnership with mojang is taking you nowhere. If you guys haven’t noticed yet, minecraft won’t partner up with a server that is about to die. If you think it’s not dying, look at the recent stats. The highest amount of ppl the server had in the past was about 32,000 now, let’s say around 4,000 people, and that lasted for about a hour.
There's something called timezones. Most people here on Cubecraft are from Europe not America which makes it quite difficult for players who have a very different timezone to play. I most of the times see Cubecraft around 6000 to 8000 players.
-Second, that party chat filter thing u guys added a couple of month ago was obviously the best decision you could’ve ever made right? Yeh, shut up look at the amount of complaints u guys got for that.
Have to agree with this one. It sucks that we aren't able to freely speak with our friends, but after a while I simply got used to it. I don't play with parties that often either way.
-Third, banning YouTube advertising, this one was a big no no. Ok, so, if u brain dead staff haven’t realized this already... the only way u guys will attract players into your community is by YouTubers who actively stream on your server. Some of you idiots mighty argue and say “WE HAVE YOUTUBER RANKS WHO CAN ADVERTISE AND MAKE VIDEOS OF THE SERVER!!!” yeh honestly shut up, because you onlyyyyy need 50k subscribers to get the YouTube rank and none of your youtubers even make videos about cubecraft anymore. So you guys should definitely allow YouTubers to advertise their channels
I rather not see random kids with 10 Subscribers spamming their YouTube in every game of Skywars. Thanks but no thanks.
-Fourth, ok I’ve read a lot of suggestions before and the recent thread that really just made me wanna smash my phone was the thread that got escalated about health indicators being unfair. Ok since you staff are obvious not the smartest lemme just tell u this. If you’re planning to have 27ppl play on your server a day then yeh add it, if not then dump that trash right back into your useless brains. Anyways my point is you guys need to listen to a lot of other threads, not the ones that would take away excitement for your players. Example for useful threads: Making cube more competitive, updating games modes that people actually play on, etc.
Same here. Sometimes I don't like the fact that some threads get escalated while I disagree with that idea. But everyone has a different opinion. So its better to discuss a possible solution that could satisfy all users, instead of going on rant because someone has a different opinion.
-Fifth, as listed above make your server more competitive, no one wants to play the same game mode over and over again without it even meaning anything
I don't really mind this.
-Sixth, get rid of these two year old gamemodes, I love how you guys tried to copy fortnite. This is where you guys really just messed up and wasted time. Why in the world would someone spend $26 to play MINECRAFT FORTNITE (oh sorry BATTLE AREA or some other fruity name! :)) with literally 2 people in each game instead of just playing fortnite. I think we can all agree that what I just said is true. Honestly if you think it’s not you gotta go see a psychiatrist, go get that raisin sized brain checked out.
Weird most games that I played had around 80 players. Yes its laggy and buggy but this is extremely early access. There's quite some potential if Cubecraft continues with this game. Adding a resourcepack, making it less laggy could definitely improve the game.
-Finally, change your staff, you guys have staff that don’t even contribute to the server anymore. You guys literally have staff members who haven’t said a single word or staff that hasn’t even played on the server in month.
Oh and btw get rid of this prefix trash smh
I do have to agree with this. I know Staff members have college, school or work but certain members haven't posted anything for days/weeks. At least post a status update saying that they're too busy with irl stuff wouldn't hurt once in a while.

Last edited:

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Legendary legend. The only thing i agree about is that cubecraft is dying i don't care about the reasons becasue i will be the best mangement and be there alone inn the server with whitelist enabled.
Sounds like a solid plan!

Good luck beating BabyBoy (R.I.P the alpha male we all needed but didn't deserve) though, i think we can all agree that he was a step above the rest and went places we never even dared to go, seems like he also had a real vision with that said. But i wish you goodluck (would i be whitelisted??)

Reactions: c r i n g e

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Ok, lemme get straight to the point. I think we can all agree that cubecraft is dying and there may be some of you cubecraft f words (sorry for the aggressive language) that say “no cubecraft will remain strong in our hearts! <3 :(,” yeh about that shut up. Ok anyways. Cubecraft is dying and lemme explain to all you brain dead staff that are making cubecraft’s a decision on why your minecraft server is dying.
-First, your MC partnership with mojang is taking you nowhere. If you guys haven’t noticed yet, minecraft won’t partner up with a server that is about to die. If you think it’s not dying, look at the recent stats. The highest amount of ppl the server had in the past was about 32,000 now, let’s say around 4,000 people, and that lasted for about a hour.
-Second, that party chat filter thing u guys added a couple of month ago was obviously the best decision you could’ve ever made right? Yeh, shut up look at the amount of complaints u guys got for that.
-Third, banning YouTube advertising, this one was a big no no. Ok, so, if u brain dead staff haven’t realized this already... the only way u guys will attract players into your community is by YouTubers who actively stream on your server. Some of you idiots mighty argue and say “WE HAVE YOUTUBER RANKS WHO CAN ADVERTISE AND MAKE VIDEOS OF THE SERVER!!!” yeh honestly shut up, because you onlyyyyy need 50k subscribers to get the YouTube rank and none of your youtubers even make videos about cubecraft anymore. So you guys should definitely allow YouTubers to advertise their channels
-Fourth, ok I’ve read a lot of suggestions before and the recent thread that really just made me wanna smash my phone was the thread that got escalated about health indicators being unfair. Ok since you staff are obvious not the smartest lemme just tell u this. If you’re planning to have 27ppl play on your server a day then yeh add it, if not then dump that trash right back into your useless brains. Anyways my point is you guys need to listen to a lot of other threads, not the ones that would take away excitement for your players. Example for useful threads: Making cube more competitive, updating games modes that people actually play on, etc.
-Fifth, as listed above make your server more competitive, no one wants to play the same game mode over and over again without it even meaning anything
-Sixth, get rid of these two year old gamemodes, I love how you guys tried to copy fortnite. This is where you guys really just messed up and wasted time. Why in the world would someone spend $26 to play MINECRAFT FORTNITE (oh sorry BATTLE AREA or some other fruity name! :)) with literally 2 people in each game instead of just playing fortnite. I think we can all agree that what I just said is true. Honestly if you think it’s not you gotta go see a psychiatrist, go get that raisin sized brain checked out.
-Finally, change your staff, you guys have staff that don’t even contribute to the server anymore. You guys literally have staff members who haven’t said a single word or staff that hasn’t even played on the server in month.
Oh and btw get rid of this prefix trash smh
I agree cube craft is dying I've seen hundreds leave my friend list is red but my experience it's not because all of the things that you listed, I seen people leave because of game removals and game updates, and the fact no one is listening to its players. I myself have been helping staff with bugs in towers so i know they are being looked at, but they ain't fixed I've also said about the obs rank players being able to grind wins again this is not fixed《 this will see a lot more players leave because there is no was any other rank can keep up, but I guess cube craft is hoping people will spend money just so they can grind. It won't happen it will just make them leave!

I actually like the new battle area game ( I'm not very good at it) but I think it's a good addition to this server, I agree that staff need to do more but there are some really good staff members quezi and chaos come to mind when I say this.

D

Deleted member 352903

and the fact no one is listening to its players
?????????????????????????????
Last updates:
-Parkour <- the community wanted this
-BlockWars <- the community wanted this
-Bedrock edition <- the community didn’t want this, but it’s a nice update
-“Play Again” option <- the community wanted this
-PayPal <- I think some people wanted it, not sure. Edit: ok someone told me the community wanted it xd
-Survival Games <- the community wanted this

The updates are getting better
Note: ye I agree tho, TD needs an update

Of course its dying lmao
We had 4k players 2 weeks ago. We reached 9k players last weekend since the updates are getting better

Last edited by a moderator:

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I'm sorry that u disagree with my sentence spuuuui but my friend list don't lie:/ it's red I've seen hundreds go and not because they got bored, it's not like I'm a new player either or just hating on cubecraft what I'm saying has a lot of truth to it I've been playing cube everyday for 2 years now. I've seen them go and been told the reasons y :/ but I will add recently they have been trying a lot harder with listening i will aggree with u there but it's still selective in some areas

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
yeah kid for a minecraft server 100k players a day is pretty good going
“no cubecraft will remain strong in our hearts! <3 :(,” yeh about that shut up
tf man what a savage xdd
you brain dead staff that are making cubecraft’s a decision on why your minecraft server is dying.
they get money for doing reports how are they brain dead
good way of earning imo
-First, your MC partnership with mojang is taking you nowhere
pretty sure mojang funds shiz for them
The highest amount of ppl the server had in the past was about 32,000 now
was only cuz there was a milestone livestream
lol
yeh imo toxic dutch youtubers aren't helping the server at all lmao
just bringing more toxic dutch players in
i mean theres leaderboards
what u want
ranked blockwars or summit
LOL a month have you seen half the staff members on this server?
Quetzi stays up-to-date with issues from the players and
quetzi also bans anyone who disagrees with him
and please put some paragraphs in that post man can't read it
''Real friends''... I say this from personal experience. I got muted once, because one friend betrayed me. Fortunately for me, I got unmuted. (The evidence was too old) I was feeling horrible very long time, because of what I said. I did not say it with bad intentions. Just as a joke, but the staff could not know that. They do their job. Look how ''true friends'' can make you feel bad, can hurt you. I can't forgive it to myself even today. I still feel bad.
this happened to me yesterday i feel you
my friend list is red
think thats just bc of you not the server
-PayPal <- I think some people wanted it, not sure
YA THINK
everyone wanted it
Have a wonderful bank holiday Monday! :)
i will thank you younisco, you too

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I voted no so I'm going to let someone check my brain ok bai
yeah i agree this post could of been worded better throwing insults at staff and players, is not the way to be taken seriously, in fact it will do the complete opposite and just make a lot of people and staff who like cube craft to pay no attention at all.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
[QUOTE=" comissioned said:

quetzi also bans anyone who disagrees with him.

i do not know what dealings you have had with quetzi in the past. but i actually find them to be a good staff member.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would rather say CubeCraft is growing, instead of dying. It's even a fact:
Screenshot of the players who were online today vs a screenshot of the players who were online the previous month, around this time:
9fddf5acce46e0f9aa8c15545cd45c92.png
2e28bc2334ff8f703a055064eb47a886.png

No, this is not just coincidence, this is a server growing again. And after the full release of Battle Zone, when all the main bugs are deleted and the lag is gone, even more players will join the server!

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Screenshot of the players who were online today vs a screenshot of the players who were online the previous month, around this time:

No, this is not just coincidence, this is a server growing again. And after the full release of Battle Zone, when all the main bugs are deleted and the lag is gone, even more players will join the server!

Omg I get happy everytime someone says something like that!

D

Deleted member 352903

!!!! Nice proof
CubeCraft isn’t dying
I'm sorry that u disagree with my sentence spuuuui but my friend list don't lie:/ it's red I've seen hundreds go and not because they got bored, it's not like I'm a new player either or just hating on cubecraft what I'm saying has a lot of truth to it I've been playing cube everyday for 2 years now. I've seen them go and been told the reasons y :/ but I will add recently they have been trying a lot harder with listening i will aggree with u there but it's still selective in some areas
ye, your friends leave (and some friends of mine too), but lots of players join everyday

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk

Don't forget that one day about 1-2 weeks ago where over 300K players joined the server. :)

skifby2

Novice Member
Apr 21, 2018
Since parkour's back, a lot of Members came back so I don't agree with this.
What are you on about?, Cube is still hitting the same number as before the release of parkour. Perhaps some people move from different gamemodes to check out parkour for a bit - but that usually dies off after a couple of weeks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom