• No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
Explanation:
-OK, I made a thread on this before and imma make a thread on this again. So... If you guys haven't noticed yet CubeCraft is dying :eek:. So for all you staff wannabes out there, who always 100% support the new updates, lemme give you some proof aight?
-1st Cube half a year ago, had lets says about 4,000-10,000 people? Well now the player count doesn't even go over 4,500 smh.
-None of the games fill up now except for solo skywars and 12-16 player maps on egg wars.
Why?!
-Lets c, so first can someone please explain to me why in the world you added Bingo :facepalm: and to make it worse bro... minecraft fortnite sighhhhhh, not only that but for some absurd reason, u guys decided to add double egg wars bro...
Now lets c why this is bad. First, why in the world would someone pay $27 dollars to play fortnite on a minecraft server with barely any people. especially for 1.9. The 1.9 community in cube gets literally about 500 people on MAX. Also if you guys haven't noticed NO ONE PLAYS BINGO!! so stop focusing on Bingo and Battle Zone(whatever its called) and focus on the main attractions. And seriously why did you guys need to ruin egg wars like that. Its divided into 3 sections now and if u count team/solo, thats 6 sections. Egg wars and Skywars are cubes main attractions and u guys ruined it.
Solution
- Get rid of Bingo, its trash
- Get rid of Battle Zone its trash
- Get rid of Double Eggwars its TRASHHH.
and for the 6 people who play wait in the lobby for 10 hours waiting for the game to fill up please don't. sighhh smh.

Note for Staff: By the way, if u guys didn't realize they are a lot of staff wannabes here so they'll disagree with my thread. And for those who disagree with my thread. Step 1: Go on Cube Step 2: Check how many people there r online.

Staff I really hope you guys change this server into something great, like how it used to be about a year ago.

ReedM

May 16, 2018
Earth
I agree, they keep adding stuff that nobody asks for. Did anyone ask for Fortnite (Battle Zone)? No. Did anyone ask for double eggwars (which only split up the eggwars community even more, making games (like he said) take longer to fill up). Instead they should do stuff that people actually want, instead of what they think people want.

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
I agree, they keep adding stuff that nobody asks for. Did anyone ask for Fortnite (Battle Zone)? No. Did anyone ask for double eggwars (which only split up the eggwars community even more, making games (like he said) take longer to fill up). Instead they should do stuff that people actually want, instead of what they think people want.
Strongly agree

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I do have to agree on this, but the community dying isn't completely the fault of the management team and their horrible "updates", Minecraft In general is dying, everyone starts playing fortnite etc, because it's new and almost everyone with a pc or gamingconsole plays it. Minecraft is 9 years old and well, is just not that attractive anymore.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
My thoughts on this
- Battle zone and bingo should be removed, no one plays that anymore, it only had players when it was released because its a new game mode, it is glitchy and doesn't function smoothly
- Experimental egg wars seemed like a good idea, but it only split apart the egg wars community even more.
- I agree that streamers should be able to advertise their stream when playing cubecraft every 5 ish minutes, because it can get spammy.
- Cube is dying because it isn't getting that many good updates, there's a lot of amazing and fun game modes out there that are only for 1.8 combat, if Cube decides to add those game modes and make it fully 1.9 combat, I believe it would boost cubes popularity, because for us old players, its boring playing the same gamemodes over and over again, and we're forced too because there are no other 1.9 combat servers. I personally love Annihilation and would love to see it added to cube.
- Cube still has a lot of great potential, being the only good 1.9 server, they can do a lot.
Don't be scared of "copying" another servers gamemode, because honestly, no one cares if you copy. They really don't. Many servers already do this. The pros outweighs the cons by a mile.
I would focus on adding/tweaking big game modes, and remove small ones that no one plays.
For example, if you add Annhiliation or the bridge, theres many tweaks you can do, you can add your unique approach to it. Plus the combat would be completely different, so its not completely copying. (I personally would stream/record Annihilation)
Please, please fix this mess. The community will not be mad at you for incorporated new game modes that could potentially be amazing and possibly save a slow dying server
(Yes I really like annihilation)

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
For example, if you add Annhiliation or the bridge, theres many tweaks you can do, you can add your unique approach to it. Plus the combat would be completely different, so its not completely copying. (I personally would stream/record Annihilation)
Please, please fix this mess. The community will not be mad at you for incorporated new game modes that could potentially be amazing and possibly save a slow dying server
(Yes I really like annihilation)

I think this is the idea of the century, and it lead to a lot of other ideas for me. Are you going to make a suggestion thread? Because it would be awesome to show this idea to the rest of the forums instead of just his one post.

Reactions: Mesbar

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Cubecraft is losing people because people who played cubecraft traded games, and today kids play fortnite and not minecraft, the problem is not in the updates, because if you stop playing cubecraft because of 1 update ... LOL !
It's the cheaters, not the mini games. cubecraft has always been in the whole, not in 2017, but by 2014/15 it was already at the top, but these people changed to csgo, with the csgo updates.
In 2017/18 people moved to fortnite, simple.
get or take mini games, will not increase players on the server, because people no longer play much minecraft, as I said, they switched games. Like me, i just come here sometimes, but e left the game just like a 3/4 weeks, or more, idk
But the admins could do the test, take out the mini games you said for 1 week, and see if anything is changed.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I do have to agree on this, but the community dying isn't completely the fault of the management team and their horrible "updates", Minecraft In general is dying, everyone starts playing fortnite etc, because it's new and almost everyone with a pc or gamingconsole plays it. Minecraft is 9 years old and well, is just not that attractive anymore.
Explain hypixel
YES PLEASE +infinity
Maybe even merge with shotbow for all I care.
Cubecraft is losing people because people who played cubecraft traded games, and today kids play fortnite and not minecraft, the problem is not in the updates, because if you stop playing cubecraft because of 1 update ... LOL !
It's the cheaters, not the mini games. cubecraft has always been in the whole, not in 2017, but by 2014/15 it was already at the top, but these people changed to csgo, with the csgo updates.
In 2017/18 people moved to fortnite, simple.
get or take mini games, will not increase players on the server, because people no longer play much minecraft, as I said, they switched games. Like me, i just come here sometimes, but e left the game just like a 3/4 weeks, or more, idk
But the admins could do the test, take out the mini games you said for 1 week, and see if anything is changed.
Explain hypixel.

Anyway some of what you said has some truth to it, but most of it is just guessing and solely coming from your experience and thus isn't reliable.
The real reason cube is dying is because the management is a mess and they don't listen to the community. Read my manifesto here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-problems.209389/

PS: using alts to like your post and vote in the poll doesn't make you look more convincing

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Explain hypixel

YES PLEASE +infinity
Maybe even merge with shotbow for all I care.

Explain hypixel.

Anyway some of what you said has some truth to it, but most of it is just guessing and solely coming from your experience and thus isn't reliable.
The real reason cube is dying is because the management is a mess and they don't listen to the community. Read my manifesto here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-problems.209389/

PS: using alts to like your post and vote in the poll doesn't make you look more convincing

You can not mention this server here!
When cubecraft had 30,000, other servers had 20,000 sometimes even that did not reach, so ...
And the server you mentioned has more players, because there are streamers there, there are youtubers there!
When minecraft released version 1.9, cubecraft updated all of the minigames, up to Sky Wars, so they put 1.8 again when it crashed, when all streamers / Youtubers changed server, because who was going to record the wars of the sky in 1.9 ?? No one! The problem is not the minigames, the problem was in the time of 1.9.

Because being always playing the same game for years is a bit boring

(Sorry my english, google translator...)

precisi0n

Aug 2, 2017
Explain hypixel
Hypixel had 60k in the evenings, now around 25k. Also look at all those once popular in 2013-2015 youtubers - where are they now? Right, messing with modded single player, or moved to the blog format. Or dead, like SkyDoesMinecraft.
The overall “Cubecraft is dying” statement is only a part of a bigger problem - minecraft losing online popularity, I don’t think less people play it in general (there is a Bedrock edition after all).
and for the 6 people who play wait in the lobby for 10 hours waiting for the game to fill up please don't. sighhh smh.
Ok so, first question: how does getting rid of more minigames affect popularity? People can still play the old stuff they like.
Second, where in the world have you seen Battlezone and Bingo getting updates? There were a few, to BZ only, right a few weeks after its launch (and it's dead now, while Bingo strives to survive).
And third, Eggwars got already plenty of updates in the past few months, I don't see a point in your whining about it being ignored and devs working on stuff bound to become deserted in a few weeks.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You can not mention this server here!
hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel hypixel

Oh hell I can.
There isn't a forum rule preventing you from mentioning other servers, what would that even be good for?

When cubecraft had 30,000, other servers had 20,000 sometimes even that did not reach, so ...
Elaborate please, I want to comprehend what you're writing without guessing what you mean.
And the server you mentioned has more players, because there are streamers there, there are youtubers there!
Proof? You can't just say 1 factor affects everything without backing it up first.
because who was going to record the wars of the sky in 1.9 ?? No one!
Considering there are plenty of youtubers and streamers playing skywars in 1.9, that's wrong.
Hypixel had 60k in the evenings, now around 25k. Also look at all those once popular in 2013-2015 youtubers - where are they now? Right, messing with modded single player, or moved to the blog format. Or dead, like SkyDoesMinecraft.
The overall “Cubecraft is dying” statement is only a part of a bigger problem - minecraft losing online popularity, I don’t think less people play it in general (there is a Bedrock edition after all).
My point still stands. Hypixel and cubecraft used to be about the same size. Cubecraft is dying even when you adjust for the overall playerdrop.

C

Cutee

Explanation:
-OK, I made a thread on this before and imma make a thread on this again. So... If you guys haven't noticed yet CubeCraft is dying :eek:. So for all you staff wannabes out there, who always 100% support the new updates, lemme give you some proof aight?

So just because we support the updates means we're willing to be staff?

Even if we did what's wrong? Why would you hate on people who's willing to be staff and help the players...?
-1st Cube half a year ago, had lets says about 4,000-10,000 people? Well now the player count doesn't even go over 4,500 smh.
-None of the games fill up now except for solo skywars and 12-16 player maps on egg wars.

Said before, minecraft it's not that attractive anymore. Even if the counter 4,000-10,000 people doesn't mean it's dead. 3,300 players it's still a lot.

And I've got something to say here. Yes minecraft overall is dying, yes it's true that the player base of cubecraft it's not that big nowadays. But people goes on holidays, has other things to do than playing minecraft.
-Lets c, so first can someone please explain to me why in the world you added Bingo :facepalm: and to make it worse bro... minecraft fortnite sighhhhhh, not only that but for some absurd reason, u guys decided to add double egg wars bro...
Because it's fun and people enjoy playing it?...
Now lets c why this is bad. First, why in the world would someone pay $27 dollars to play fortnite on a minecraft server with barely any people. especially for 1.9.

People doesn't pay 27$ to play fortnite in a minecraft server, people pays to play minecraft. And why are you focussing so much on battle zone? I play battlezone and I play other games, I don't pay only to play only one game on the network.
The 1.9 community in cube gets literally about 500 people on MAX.
Any graphic, or proof to backup your argument? No? Thought so.

Also if you guys haven't noticed NO ONE PLAYS BINGO!! so stop focusing on Bingo and Battle Zone(whatever its called) and focus on the main attractions. And seriously why did you guys need to ruin egg wars like that. Its divided into 3 sections now and if u count team/solo, thats 6 sections. Egg wars and Skywars are cubes main attractions and u guys ruined it.
Oh nice seems like now I'm no one, sorry guys. And they haven't updated bingo for a while, I don't know what you're talking about.
And no lol Eggwars it's not divided in 6 sections, it's divided in 4. Seems like you didn't even take the time to play eggwars :3

Solution
That would just make the playerbase drop even more, literally the people who only like that games would just quit cubecraft.

Note for Staff: By the way, if u guys didn't realize they are a lot of staff wannabes here so they'll disagree with my thread. And for those who disagree with my thread. Step 1: Go on Cube Step 2: Check how many people there r online.

''If someone disagrees with me they're wrong, look how smart am I''

Please, you can't call out everyone who disagrees with your thread a wannabe, stand the critism smh

Edit:

The poll tho...
"No, I am a braindead kid who needs to see a psychiatrist"

so because of we disagree with you we're braindead kids? Please...

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Said before, minecraft it's not that attractive anymore. Even if the counter 4,000-10,000 people doesn't mean it's dead. 3,300 players it's still a lot.

And I've got something to say here. Yes minecraft overall is dying, yes it's true that the player base of cubecraft it's not that big nowadays. But people goes on holidays, has other things to do than playing minecraft.
Hypixel and cubecraft used to be about the same size. Cubecraft is dying even when you adjust for the overall playerdrop. Plus during holidays you should expect more players to be online, not less. Not everyone goes on holiday the entire vacation.

C

Cutee

Hypixel and cubecraft used to be about the same size. Cubecraft is dying even when you adjust for the overall playerdrop. Plus during holidays you should expect more players to be online, not less. Not everyone goes on holiday the entire vacation.
Yes used, not anymore. Don't stick in the past. Yes we could've spected more players but honestly; Minecraft loses attraction and people going on holiday all together makes the player count drop.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I do agree that the Battle Zone implementation kind of made it seem like CubeCraft was trying to hop on the bandwagon of Fortnite's success. At least, that's how I perceive it. Not that there's any issue with copying a concept; I mean, Fortnite itself is also a stolen concept, but as you said; why would you play a payed version of something that's so incredibly identical to the free original version? Not the smartest decision to make IMO.

I disagree with you on Bingo, however. You haven't given any arguments as to why it's "trash" + the fact that this is a BETA game, so improvements are bound to still be made to it (though that'll take a while probably). Some people might not like the fact there's no action in it, but to say absolutely no one plays it is heavily exaggerated. There's enough people playing it. Everyone has different interests after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom