Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
But actually, so many people say it's dying. The server may lost an amount of Members, but that doesn't mean it's dying. Every Minecraft server has their ups and downs.
-
And, Battle Zone is still playable, so is Bingo. Bingo isn't even "dying" in my eyes, I still see enough people having fun in playing it.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I really don't care what others say. Cubecraft is dying, obviously. Hypixel has had more players than Cubecraft since I've been playing in this server. (2-3 years)

But then yet everyone has to remember, Minecraft itself is dying. It is almost a 10-year-old game. And definitely not as good as CS:GO. Either way, what is the point of this thread? Everything has to die eventually. Just let it be. If this server keeps on adding pointless stuff and updates then it's their choice. Minecraft will eventually die. c:

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
Ok so, first question: how does getting rid of more minigames affect popularity? People can still play the old stuff they like.
Second, where in the world have you seen Battlezone and Bingo getting updates? There were a few, to BZ only, right a few weeks after its launch (and it's dead now, while Bingo strives to survive).
And third, Eggwars got already plenty of updates in the past few months, I don't see a point in your whining about it being ignored and devs working on stuff bound to become deserted in a few weeks.

Well u c when the staff focus on game modes that people don’t even play, it takes away the chance for staff to update other gamemodes.
And the only update cube added to eggwars is double eggwars which completely destroyed the eggwars community and its kinda obvious u barely play eggwars so... but anyways the only thing they changed was adding new maps once in a while when people have been asking for other updates

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
btw, they're "dEaD gAmEs and nOb0dY pLaYs them"; getting rid of them wont make playerbase increase lol
Yes it would bc if u get rid of them the players will move to different gamemodes such as eggwars/skywars(the servers main attraction) which would allow the other players that play the bigger gamemodes to have more fun. And I know some of u r gonna b like “but what about the 11 people who play bingo;-;” I mean sure if u think it’s reasonable to focus on Bingo and Battle zone that doesn’t even get 15 players on at a time then u can keep arguing lol

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Yes it would bc if u get rid of them the players will move to different gamemodes such as eggwars/skywars(the servers main attraction) which would allow the other players that play the bigger gamemodes to have more fun. And I know some of u r gonna b like “but what about the 11 people who play bingo;-;” I mean sure if u think it’s reasonable to focus on Bingo and Battle zone that doesn’t even get 15 players on at a time then u can keep arguing lol
You can't force people out of the gamemodes they want to play to make other ones popular. According to your theory we could do this the other way around, we could get rid of EggWars and all the players would go into Bingo! However this is not the case, they would leave. Same happens with Bingo to a certain degree, I'vemet a few people who only play Bingo.

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
You can't force people out of the gamemodes they want to play to make other ones popular. According to your theory we could do this the other way around, we could get rid of EggWars and all the players would go into Bingo! However this is not the case, they would leave. Same happens with Bingo to a certain degree, I'vemet a few people who only play Bingo.
I’m gonna b straight up honest with u, I’ll admit the reason y I made this thread was so that eggwars could grow and u got a point there but wouldn’t it b a better choice to save the more popular gamemodes that have made cubecraft to b what it used to b?

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
Ok for all u people that voted no, get out just get out smfh I don’t how hard ur mom must have dropped u on your head but if u can’t read numbers from 2017 and compare it with the numbers from 2018 then please just kick a hole tru ur computer

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
read numbers from 2017 and compare it with the numbers from 2018 then please just kick a hole tru ur computer
Sure thing.

August 2017
WKKGaMn.png

August 2018
9wsRhCU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom