Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Paylala

Sep 11, 2021
Sweden
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! I've been playing on Cube for years, taking breaks now and then. It seems each time I return, the server's less lively than before. I really appreciate the hard work of the folks at Cube, but I can't quite grasp why game modes are being removed. If you check out the Windows 10 version of Cubecraft, you'll notice a much bigger player base and a wider variety of game modes. It feels like the team's putting a lot more effort into that version. Removing game modes might push players who enjoy them to switch to other servers. I often hear people saying, "Bring back the good old Cubecraft" whenever I'm online. That's it from me

I hope this shed some light, and let's hope we can revive our player base!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya!

You can read more about why certain games were removed here. As said in the FAQ, additional content such as the minigames can return once it's certain those games can start without constant waiting times. If the playerbase grows again, this will be an option.

While the Bedrock version of the server does require a lot of attention due to how large and popular it is, I can assure you that Java is also being put effort into and our team is actively working on improving both networks.

I very well understand it is frustrating to have to see your favourite games go, but I hope you can also understand our team's viewpoint on this matter.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Right now Cubecraft is working on a new Eggwars update for both networks, which is mentioned on the Public Update Board. It's also mentioned that the new Eggwars update will be "More like OG EggWars 🥚" which got atleast me excited about the update. I got a feeling that this will get atleast some of the OG players to return to Cubecraft.

I also hope that Cubecraft playerbase will grow large enough so that Cubecraft can add some of the removed gamemodes back in the future, such as Minerware, Team Lucky Islands and Team Skywars, which are gamemodes what I've seen people asking to return to Cubecraft Java for a while now.

Paylala

Sep 11, 2021
Sweden
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now Cubecraft is working on a new Eggwars update for both networks, which is mentioned on the Public Update Board. It's also mentioned that the new Eggwars update will be "More like OG EggWars 🥚" which got atleast me excited about the update. I got a feeling that this will get atleast some of the OG players to return to Cubecraft.

I also hope that Cubecraft playerbase will grow large enough so that Cubecraft can add some of the removed gamemodes back in the future, such as Minerware, Team Lucky Islands and Team Skywars, which are gamemodes what I've seen people asking to return to Cubecraft Java for a while now.
And when would this update be released. Because the past big update we had took months after announcement

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
I'd assume that it doesn't take that long anymore. Laura was discussing about the update in here and she said that the update should be done soon.

Laura

Dedicated Member
Verified
Jan 16, 2018
Space
Pronouns
She/Her

I need to qualify that this next update won't be Season 1 again, just we're basing most of the shop item prices similar to or exactly what they were in Season 1.
Redstone and Egg Curses won't be returning, but there's a new shop at mid.
Think of it as a soft mix between Season 1 and Season 2.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I need to qualify that this next update won't be Season 1 again, just we're basing most of the shop item prices similar to or exactly what they were in Season 1.
A bit of an unrelated question, but what were all of the items that were in the season 1 Redstone shop and what were their prices? Because it’s a little bit unrelated to this post, can you DM me the answer?

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Hey there! I've been playing on Cube for years, taking breaks now and then. It seems each time I return, the server's less lively than before. I really appreciate the hard work of the folks at Cube, but I can't quite grasp why game modes are being removed. If you check out the Windows 10 version of Cubecraft, you'll notice a much bigger player base and a wider variety of game modes. It feels like the team's putting a lot more effort into that version. Removing game modes might push players who enjoy them to switch to other servers. I often hear people saying, "Bring back the good old Cubecraft" whenever I'm online. That's it from me

I hope this shed some light, and let's hope we can revive our player base!

I think the Cube is just less popular than a couple years ago because covid ended and ppl are touching grass again...

Edit: @Triple6 you reacted with 🤣 on this comment, would you like to elabortate.

Last edited:

Paylala

Sep 11, 2021
Sweden
Pronouns
He/Him

And when would this update be released. Because the past big update we had took months after announcement
I think the Cube is just less popular than a couple years ago because covid ended and ppl are touching grass again...

Edit: @Triple6 you reacted with 🤣 on this comment, would you like to elabortate.
but player base on mc still exist you can se on other server and the other verion of the cube

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The “past big update” was an update that included a game framework update for everything in the network and all the 1.19 content.

I can assure you that the currently planned updates will not take months to complete. Additionally, the team is aiming for weekly content (Bedrock cosmetic packs, Java & Bedrock updates, etc) now, so we’ll be seeing more changes more often on both networks.

UncleSpect

Forum Expert
Oct 16, 2019
Turkey ❤️🤍
I'm glad the redstone store removed items are not coming back. I wasn't using any of them anyway. There's something I'm curious about. Will the extra shop be in the middle or on our own base? And will the materials that are op as a mix of season 1 and season 2 be removed? (elytra, strong point) also maybe the fist bow will return to its old price and punch may be 2 or 3. 😝

Reactions: Reesle

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town

but player base on mc still exist you can se on other server and the other verion of the cube
Yes the playerbase still exists on the other edition (Bedrock) but it has also been cut in half, I remember seeing 20,000 - 30,000 players online during covid, now I never see more than 12K.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Yes the playerbase still exists on the other edition (Bedrock) but it has also been cut in half, I remember seeing 20,000 - 30,000 players online during covid, now I never see more than 12K.
I remember it being in the 40Ks, but now I agree with you, I’d say it’s about 8K-13K.

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom