Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
so now wanna be's cant get banned?
aAhEsie.png

In this case, we're discussing helper wannabes

With that in mind, getting banned from the report site just immediately proves I'm not a wannabe
Next to that, all my other recent punishments prove so too

Reactions: Lilleh__
Aug 15, 2017
I just agree that u guys should allow people to advertise their stream. If someone spams they should receive the proper punishment of a mute. Not allowing streams to grow would just ruin Cubes chance of attracting more players. And just because someone doesn’t stream it doesn’t mean there won’t be spamming anymore. And especially now since the /ignore command is out spammers shouldn’t be a problem for sensitive people who get offended because someone sent a message with a bunch of colorful letters. Streamers will allow many people to play at the same time which will give the cubecraft community a way better time playing on the server

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I do have to agree on this, but the community dying isn't completely the fault of the management team and their horrible "updates", Minecraft In general is dying, everyone starts playing fortnite etc, because it's new and almost everyone with a pc or gamingconsole plays it. Minecraft is 9 years old and well, is just not that attractive anymore.
Comments like this make me realise again how much of "noob" you are when it comes to giving arguments

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
btw, they're "dEaD gAmEs and nOb0dY pLaYs them"; getting rid of them wont make playerbase increase lol
the server is laggy AF since they were added
removing them will make the server less laggy, so more players will play

Reactions: Mesbar

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
the server is laggy AF since they were added
removing them will make the server less laggy, so more players will play
How does that makes it less laggy?

I'm not sure if you have ever worked with bungee servers but removing servers doesn't really have an influence on the performance of other servers, indeed, it could make them even worse since there are less servers to spread players over, so more players in one server, which causes more packages to be sent over one server which makes it even worse.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
How does that makes it less laggy?

I'm not sure if you have ever worked with bungee servers but removing servers doesn't really have an influence on the performance of other servers, indeed, it could make them even worse since there are less servers to spread players over, so more players in one server, which causes more packages to be sent over one server which makes it even worse.
why did the server start lagging after they were added then :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
why did the server start lagging after they were added then :)
Lots of players who don't normally play here came to check them out resulting in increased traffic and more lag in the hub. The rest of the network would've been fine.

Reactions: SoppeJam
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom