Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfneafena

Jul 17, 2017
Ok StorySays I know you’re just arguing because ur one of those haters but if that isn’t the case how in the world don’t u realize cube is dying #1 ppl online was around 30,000 and now Cube struggles to reach 3,000 half of the day

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Ok StorySays I know you’re just arguing because ur one of those haters but if that isn’t the case how in the world don’t u realize cube is dying #1 ppl online was around 30,000 and now Cube struggles to reach 3,000 half of the day
We dropped from 30,000 a very long time ago, my point is that we've been afloat on the same player count for a very long time. Sure, we dropped but that doesn't mean we're dying. (:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
yes you are LOL staff is just in denial that their server isn't fun anymore. I only stay because of perryJ if he quits im leaving xD
"Your staff therefore nothing you say is true" and yet I gave evidence to support it. How about you comment on that instead?

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
"Your staff therefore nothing you say is true" and yet I gave evidence to support it. How about you comment on that instead?
how is that relevant? Cube knows its dead. Cube lowered Battle Zone player thingie because they know it doesnt have enough people to start the game xD. Plus all the games i play maby 1/10 times i play it gets full. On the #1 server they fill almost instantly. lol your just in denial and dont want to accept the fact cube is dying, ive even had a staff member say that "+ rank was simply a scam to earn money xD" But because i respect this person I wont "expose" them

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
This is an amazing song

Attachments

• StorySays.PNG
    StorySays.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 170

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Also another reason cube is dead is because they perm banned a YT that was giving them CRAZY amounts of views per video
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/LaidToFall/JAVA
And the fact that they made a texture pack for battle zone when pete took a long time making that texture pack. I think he got mad and stopped giving you free publicity
He didn't spend that long on the texture pack because he took the images from online. We can't really use images from online as an official resource pack.

C

Cutee

yes you are LOL staff is just in denial that their server isn't fun anymore. I only stay because of perryJ if he quits im leaving xD

Staff's opinion is as valid as yours. Saying ''It's not fun anymore'' it's a pointless argument Imo, 3,300 persons still enjoy it.
how is that relevant? Cube knows its dead. Cube lowered Battle Zone player thingie because they know it doesnt have enough people to start the game xD. Plus all the games i play maby 1/10 times i play it gets full. On the #1 server they fill almost instantly. lol your just in denial and dont want to accept the fact cube is dying, ive even had a staff member say that "+ rank was simply a scam to earn money xD" But because i respect this person I wont "expose" them
''HOW IS THAT RELEVANT'' ehm? It just is..?
What games do you play? Yes we know big games like battlezone won't ever fill up. Neither dead games like blockwars, arcade, survival games... But the actual popular games [excluding big maps] does fill pretty fast. Oh and wanna know why Hypixel games fill up that fast? Because they don't let players [that are not MVP (+)] choose map. Simple as that :].

Oh and calling Plus a scam when you have it pretty non sense. Anyways, I wouldn't call it a scam, people who buys it is totally concerned about what are they buying and it's their choice to buy it.
Also another reason cube is dead is because they perm banned a YT that was giving them CRAZY amounts of views per video
And the fact that they made a texture pack for battle zone when pete took a long time making that texture pack. I think he got mad and stopped giving you free publicity

He used hacks on alt accounts so he deserved to get banned. Pretty sure cube prefer's to lose a hacker, if he got views or not doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
well it made him mad now u kinda dont got any huge YT's recording on the network. Good one
How would you know if it made him mad or not? Just because he stopped recording? that's highly assumptious of you to say. I'm sure he stopped for any other reason.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
@hgbf
I might as well just... Leave that tag here, and..
Oh yah i forgot lol sorry. he prob stopped because noone plays battle zone lol
If your job was to record videos and get paid for it, having common sense, you wouldn't stop just because a minecraft server made a resource pack after you did, or, having a very specific mini game, become inactive. You'd even resort to vlogs, or move to another server, or even new games, if you absolutely had to. There isn't some type of contract or law not allowing him to record anything outside of cubecraft, is there? Just common sense dude. Even Hypixel youtubers are starting to shift to uploading Fortnite, vlogs and other servers. Your point?
I can even happily name quite a few of them tbh.
"Oh. We found this guy, with like, 20k views per video, he was hacking on multiple alts. He's giving us CRAZY amounts of views, let's just let him go without a single punishment. That sounds like a good idea!"
Yeah, nice arguments.

I love how you call Plus a scam yet you still bought it nonetheless. You're a smart one.

I've seen you complain about typically everything, from Discord to here. If you really hate this server so much, you can just leave, you know.

Reactions: wbgamer and Story

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Imo Cube was dying, due to as previously mentioned, kids leaving Minecraft for Fortnite, raising the average age of a mc player some could say. This has resulted in mc's playerbase getting smaller since December 2017 (when it peaked at 74M active players) as older gamers either quit bc they got bored of it, were driven away by updates or the community, or just have a boner for graphics and therefore consider it a bad game for something completely irrelevant to a game's quality. I would say things have now stabilized for Cube, but with the year its had so far it wouldn't take much to resume the server's death.

With the new games, I think that they were just throwing them at the wall to see what stuck, and none of them have. Tbh to make them stick it'll probably just take picking them back up, improving them and throwing them again. For battlezone however, I feel removal is the best option as its basically Fortnite (a free game) in a server on Minecraft (a £18 game), although BZ does have things that make it better than Fortnite such as no bloom meaning shooting takes skill, first person and no P2W, it has no way of having consistent players as its competing against a free game from behind a paywall and is more friendly to hardcore gamers.

I agree with you that streamers should be allowed to advertise their streams.

Reactions: Mesbar

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Taking the lowest number of people from 2017 and the highest from 2018 doesn’t count
You can also clearly see the other popular server, at the same time periods, with a significantly lower playercount. Just saying. ;)

As I can see right now, a lot of your arguments are based off of opinions. “Remove x because it’s trash” is an opinion - I personally love Bingo, and the premise of Experimental Eggwars is to get some community feedback on what game should be added next is amazing. Also, petty insults and jabs at the community such as:
Ok for all u people that voted no, get out just get out smfh I don’t how hard ur mom must have dropped u on your head but if u can’t read numbers from 2017 and compare it with the numbers from 2018 then please just kick a hole tru ur computer
Lmao half the kids here who disagreed r e-daters who spend 20hours a day sitting in a FFA map so they don’t even know what happens
is not making your point any more valid.

CubeCraft is at the forefront of 1.9 Minecraft servers - we offer 1.9 pvp based gamemodes, and update our servers with the Minecraft updates to keep up with Mojang’s decisions and additions to the game. This is something that other competitors may struggle with as they stay at one version.

What would be greatly appreciated is to suggest additions to our server - removal of a gamemode based off of an opinion does not count. This will hopefully allow for what you want to be added, and build on the successes which CubeCraft has already achieved. :]

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
You can also clearly see the other popular server, at the same time periods, with a significantly lower playercount. Just saying. ;)

As I can see right now, a lot of your arguments are based off of opinions. “Remove x because it’s trash” is an opinion - I personally love Bingo, and the premise of Experimental Eggwars is to get some community feedback on what game should be added next is amazing. Also, petty insults and jabs at the community such as:

is not making your point any more valid.

CubeCraft is at the forefront of 1.9 Minecraft servers - we offer 1.9 pvp based gamemodes, and update our servers with the Minecraft updates to keep up with Mojang’s decisions and additions to the game. This is something that other competitors may struggle with as they stay at one version.

What would be greatly appreciated is to suggest additions to our server - removal of a gamemode based off of an opinion does not count. This will hopefully allow for what you want to be added, and build on the successes which CubeCraft has already achieved. :]
ofc all the cube staff come to cubes defence :)

C

Cutee

ofc all the cube staff come to cubes defence :)
Just because they're staff they can't share their opinion or defend cubecraft..?

Sersiouly, what's wrong with you. Imagine that someone criticized something you love a lot, but just because you have a moderation rank you cannot leave your opinion or defend what you want, would you find that fair? No. It's just not fair, they can defend what they want, as can I, as can anyone. The rank doesn't matter.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Just because they're staff they can't share their opinion or defend cubecraft..?

Sersiouly, what's wrong with you. Imagine that someone criticized something you love a lot, but just because you have a moderation rank you cannot leave your opinion or defend what you want, would you find that fair? No. It's just not fair, they can defend what they want, as can I, as can anyone. The rank doesn't matter.
im just saying that most cube staff thinks cube is basicaly perfect and that there is nothing wrong. There is things wrong and cube doesnt fix it (UHC so many bugs and they were to lazy to fix so they removed it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday
Hqteful wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Top Bottom