• No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Just have the feeling cubecraft is being ***.

like this is denied (I think there are much more denied posts than this) https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/928892/

because the minecraft partnership, they only listen to minecraft and not to the community that is a sad thing, better remove the suggestions selection and ask minecraft.
I don't agree with you.
The Suggestions page must stay!
The Staff Members can't listen to all the Suggestions, there are just too much of them.
But, I also don't like the new chat filter but I think you have to get used to it.

Ayroh

like this is denied (I think there are much more denied posts than this) https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/928892/

because the minecraft partnership, they only listen to minecraft and not to the community that is a sad thing, better remove the suggestions selection and ask minecraft.
I don’t agree. Staff do an astounding job listening to the community.

Like in many Minecraft networks, they use the suggestions page as a direct link to the community to observe issues, fix them, and oftentimes, implement outstanding ideas (that’re within reason). Without the Suggestions section, they would not be as big as they are, maintain a playerbase of their size, and/or continue to grow. Likewise with any game company / minecraft server, they need the direct feedback from it’s users in order to survive and/or grow.

Reactions: Sharz

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Cubecraft is supposedly “dying” and the management team is just working on ways to change it, like the partnership and updates every two weeks. Now the management team is supposed to leave the whole partnership because of 1 bad thing that you guys don’t like about the partnership? It might bring more possitive things in the future than it looks now, you never know. I’m even sure of it as otherwise they wouldn’t have partnered.

Now I like how you guys claim that staff does not read suggestions. How do you guys know? Did someone leak staff info or are you just guessing that we don’t? Now another thing. Ever seen a Moderator replying “I’m forwarding this suggestion to higher staff”? This means it is not guarenteed to be implemented if we forward it. How can that be an excuse for not implementing things?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOUWISHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ check the last point about forum rules ;).

Reactions: Ayroh and Edgeless
D

Deleted member 169486

Now the management team is supposed to leave the whole partnership because of 1 bad thing that you guys don’t like about the partnership?
And that fact that we haven't seen any positive's from it.

It might bring more possitive things in the future than it looks now, you never know. I’m even sure of it as otherwise they wouldn’t have partnered.
Might, is the key word there. It might be good, or it might continue to be bad.

like the partnership and updates every two weeks.
Updates every two weeks? How about updates every month, of the originality that cubecraft is so committed to? (BTW, I mean original things people want and like.)

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I love how the helper wannabes keep agreeing with all Cubecraft's decisions, even if the decisions are clearly hurting the server.... lmao.

To the thread; I agree with you. Cubecraft does not do a good job in listening to it's community. Not at all. They'll rather keep releasing updates that nobody asks for at all, and if people actually ask for it and they actually decide to make it, they make it unplayable (UHC). Also look at Hypixel's chat system, it's so much more better and it also shows that Hypixel, unlike Cubecraft, know their community and what the community wants. :)

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Suggestion page must stay! I think that either way it can show the staff some good ideas and they can possibly make it a thing? But I do think that just because the partner with mojang it is annoying that they don't accept almost any posts.
Suggestions page should stay!
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
A

A pigeon

Cubecraft is dying here but its not bad for management because I believe they’re going to make loads of money from PE and Console

(No hypixel = no competition)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom