Agree

• Yes

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

I don’t agree. Staff do an astounding job listening to the community.

Like in many Minecraft networks, they use the suggestions page as a direct link to the community to observe issues, fix them, and oftentimes, implement outstanding ideas (that’re within reason). Without the Suggestions section, they would not be as big as they are, maintain a playerbase of their size, and/or continue to grow. Likewise with any game company / minecraft server, they need the direct feedback from it’s users in order to survive and/or grow.
No they dont it eould be nice if they did. The only things they listened to was the chest rebalance (ty for that) . We wanted vanilla UHC , got it after uhc died , gamebreaking glitch? Nah , not fixed? Whitelist? Fixed after 6 months. SG? All they need to do is tweak kits and effects to have a stellar game, nothing done. FFA , a popular gamemode is getting one map in a YEAR. More vanity? No we ‘ll break TD instead.
Everything cube did right this year

1. TNT T
2. Infection
3.Archer assault
4. TD rebalance
5. Eggwars revamp , although idk why is gotten boring. We need ranked.
6. SKYWARS UPDATE GREATEST UODATE OF ALL TIME
6. Party

D

Deleted member 169486

No they dont it eould be nice if they did. The only things they listened to was the chest rebalance (ty for that) . We wanted vanilla UHC , got it after uhc died , gamebreaking glitch? Nah , not fixed? Whitelist? Fixed after 6 months. SG? All they need to do is tweak kits and effects to have a stellar game, nothing done. FFA , a popular gamemode is getting one map in a YEAR. More vanity? No we ‘ll break TD instead.
Everything cube did right this year

1. TNT T
2. Infection
3.Archer assault
4. TD rebalance
5. Eggwars revamp , although idk why is gotten boring. We need ranked.
6. SKYWARS UPDATE GREATEST UODATE OF ALL TIME
6. Party
Everything they didn't do:

Make a test server
Ask before updating
/rejoin
/report
Changing the rule on necro-posting
Listen to the community
Have a growing playerbase

A

A pigeon

Everything they didn't do:

Make a test server
Ask before updating
/rejoin
/report
Changing the rule on necro-posting
Listen to the community
Have a growing playerbase
I have many awesome ideas and i want to make a thread but they NEVER listen :(

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Cubecraft is supposedly “dying”
Not supposedly. The player count is dropping lower and lower. There was a time we had more players than hypixel. Now they regularly have 6x as many players.
This problem isn't just comping up now, it has already existed for a long time.
Now I like how you guys claim that staff does not read suggestions.
We don't. We claim that you ignore them and do nothing with them, and yes, I understand that mods can't really decide what's implemented and what is not (paging chat update), so It's not really the fault of the mods, rather the fault of the management.

Cubecraft is dying here but its not bad for management because I believe they’re going to make loads of money from PE and Console

(No hypixel = no competition)
ye rip java edition cubecraft.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I think the intention of my post was pretty much straight forward and definitely not useless. It was a response to somebody's comment. No worries though, everybody makes mistakes. You should quote that rule when you see a wannabe giving the same answer for the 5th time in a thread, because THAT is point- and useless. But that

A

A pigeon

I think the intention of my post was pretty much straight forward and definitely not useless. It was a response to somebody's comment. No worries though, everybody makes mistakes. You should quote that rule when you see a wannabe giving the same answer for the 5th time in a thread, because THAT is point- and useless. But that
But that ?

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Just have the feeling cubecraft is being ***.

like this is denied (I think there are much more denied posts than this) https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/928892/

because the minecraft partnership, they only listen to minecraft and not to the community that is a sad thing, better remove the suggestions selection and ask minecraft.
Yea. Which is why so many people are leaving for good.

since when do they listen to the community lmao.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
The Staff Members can't listen to all the Suggestions, there are just too much of them.
But, I also don't like the new chat filter but I think you have to get used to it.
83aa191dcaa423d3c93fee5c5aa54a32.png

A

A pigeon

Actually , the listened to us twice.

But they took over half a year to implement both which is unimpressive to say the least. The first being skywars and the second being FFA

Oct 22, 2017
Just have the feeling cubecraft is being ***.

like this is denied (I think there are much more denied posts than this) https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/928892/

because the minecraft partnership, they only listen to minecraft and not to the community that is a sad thing, better remove the suggestions selection and ask minecraft.
i see many great suggestions come and go sadly but maybe it has to do with the server rules right?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom