Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cnmranger

Jul 23, 2021
Honestly none of the Minecraft bedrock servers have introduced any sort of factions or clan like games. I think it would be a nice addition to the server and probably even increase the player count. You can play with friends, it’s competitive, and overall a lot of fun.

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Although i extremely doubt this will ever happen on java (idk about bedrock) I would 1 Million percent play cubecraft factions daily

Reactions: Click Greatness

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
Honestly none of the Minecraft bedrock servers have introduced any sort of factions or clan like games. I think it would be a nice addition to the server and probably even increase the player count. You can play with friends, it’s competitive, and overall a lot of fun.
I really disagree, cubecraft is more mini game based. This is the reason why we don't have survival/factions. The player base is for more mini games rather than survival. This is most likely why we have not seen this. Though we could, but I highly doubt it.

Reactions: Thunder

cnmranger

Jul 23, 2021
I really disagree, cubecraft is more mini game based. This is the reason why we don't have survival/factions. The player base is for more mini games rather than survival. This is most likely why we have not seen this. Though we could, but I highly doubt it
It would be a first because none of the other servers have it and I don’t see why not because the bedrock servers are low-key kinda similar in terms of games. Would be something unique

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom