Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you agree with me?

• Total voters

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
Hallo everyone, There is a problem happening to Cubecraft players from pvp creators in Tiktok and Youtube
Let me explain to you :
There are different pvp for fun and challenges ، There are people who lie about their content and tell the player to come and play against them for fun and when they win they say it was a challenge and upload it to tiktok or youtube So please add a feature to separate the two, challenge and forfun. The challenge in the player profile is divided into two options for fun and challenges. When the rhubarb starts, there will be the word challenge or forfun at the top of the screen in the middle as if it were a boss sign , This will solve a major crisis among the Minecraft community, and the CubeCraft server will be the first server to implement the idea.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Im not in favor of this idea.
If someone challenges you, you still try to win, no? If you believe for it to be “for fun”, you’ll most likely notice after a hit or two that he’s trying to kill. Giving you enough time to react to this accordingly.

I also believe challenges are fun, this is subjective though.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom