Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yurisatori0312

Well-Known Member
Jun 1, 2025
505
911
99
Japan, Tokyo
translate.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/They
CubeCraft Bedrock currently has very few challenges, only granting experience points to level up, and nothing else.
The Hive has challenges that you can complete to receive cosmetics and other rewards.
My friend has also been saying recently that he's not motivated by CubeCraft because there's no challenge element, and he's only playing Hive.
I don't play Hive much, but I think the challenge element is great.
If CubeCraft had a challenge element, I think it would attract more players.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: Ivyriel

Ivyriel

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2024
155
630
109
18
Western Europe
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly I always play the same gamemodes but if there were challenges it would definitely motivate me to play other gamemodes to complete challenges if they are worth completing.

I think this is a good way of making players consider trying out other gamemodes and even play more than they usually do I suppose.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yurisatori0312

Shay Toad

Member
Oct 5, 2024
20
19
9
Pronouns
He/Him
It is not a bad idea, there is something similar with the hunts but I feel it getting a little too repetitive, doing different challenges specially for something like XP is a good idea.
Maybe something like parkour but things change?
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Soveratize wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Nyaa
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Marieke2001's profile.
Bald
BringMeTheHorizon ♠ wrote on Keanu's profile.
Bald
Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom