Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo!

My friend @FreezeEngine has been developing a really cool Discord bot that displays the leaderboards for the Bedrock Edition Cubecraft Server :cube_light:.

For those of you that are interested in how the bot functions here is a basic rundown:
  • The bot uses a Minecraft account to log in to the Cubecraft Server
  • Then the bot iterates through the social menu to scan the leaderboards and collects/updates data for each player's individual position on the leaderboard and their profile image
  • This data is then formatted externally to be more readable for the user
  • When a command is run the data that is requested is outputted
The different commands that the bot can run are:
  • /lb which will prompt the user with the inputs needed for each leaderboard and will display the Top 50 players for each gamemode.
  • /lb_info which will prompt the user with gamertags of leaderboard players, the bot will output every leaderboard that the player's gamertag appears on.
  • /player_render is the last command which will prompt for gamertags of leaderboards players and with display the corresponding image.

The commands only work on players that are on the boards and will not work for everyone's gamertag.

1681392289425.png

We are open to suggestions and feedback on the bot and hope you find it interesting and innovative, if you have any questions feel free to open a conversation with me on forums or on Discord - Fly☆Guy#7264.

If you would like to try out the bot for yourself join this Discord Server -> [https://discord.gg/ggT2dchurM] (I have permission from the Admin Team to post the link)

(Please note that this is still a work in progress and we are still developing the bot, some features may not work at times or may be buggy/difficult to read :heart:.)

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I have tested this out previously, or at least been shown it, and it is so, so cool!
I really hope to see more things like this being made by the Cube community :D
I fully agree, I think what Freeze has managed to do is incredible and far beyond any community coding project I have seem in my time. I hope this is the first of many 🤞

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom