Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FreezeEngine

Nov 7, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce some exciting news regarding the latest developments in CubeKingdom, as well as the progress made by myself and @MrSterdy. We have dedicated our efforts to developing unofficial online leaderboards and API, aimed at enhancing your online experience with CubeCraft and potentially inspiring new projects. Let me give you a quick rundown of what we've accomplished so far!

First off, we have made online leaderboards, which you can check out at https://cc-data.ru/. Now you can track your leaderboard position even when away from your gaming setup! These leaderboards provide you with valuable insights into your performance across different game modes and allow you to compare your achievements with other players. It's a fantastic way to track your progress and compete with friends!
1687040450384.png

Additionally, we've developed an API, accessible at https://api.cc-data.ru/, which opens up a world of possibilities. With this API, you can access XP data for each game mode, explore the marketplace and view all available items for purchase on CubeCraft, and even check the server status to see how many players are currently in each game mode. The API also enables you to retrieve leaderboard player information, including their player render and leaderboard positions. It's a powerful tool for staying up-to-date with the latest happenings on CubeCraft leaderboards! :)
Please note that api methods might change in the future so keep an eye out!
1687040477217.png

But that's not all! If you're a member of the Cube Kingdom Discord server, you're in for a treat. We have a fantastic Discord bot that utilizes the API we've created. And now you can invite this bot to your own server since its out of beta! You can add it by clicking on the following link or check it out in CK. Once the bot is in your server, it will provide you with various functionalities.
To make things even more convenient, we've prepared a list of commands that you can use with the bot:
  • /player - Gets information about a specific player's leaderboards
  • /leaderboard - Displays the CubeCraft leaderboards
  • /marketplace - Shows details of a specific CubeCraft marketplace item
  • /cubexp - Calculates the amount of XP or games required to reach a certain level
  • /status - Gets the current server status of CubeCraft (online in each gamemode etc)
  • /help - Shows all available commands
Here are some screenshots to give you an idea of what the bot can do:
Screenshot of "/help" command from the Discord bot:
1687040524371.png

Screenshot of "/leaderboard" from the bot:
1687040535038.png

Screenshot of "/status" command showing CubeCraft server status:
1687040545262.png

Screenshot of "/player" command displaying player leaderboards on CubeCraft:
1687040554969.png

Screenshot of "/cubexp" command displaying calculation on getting from level 79 to 100:
1687040565841.png

Screenshot of "/marketplace" command:
1687040739081.png
It's worth mentioning that the bot can send messages to your CubeCraft Changelog subscribed channels , keeping you in the loop with the latest CubeCraft Notion events (it requires "Send Messages" and "Manage Webhooks" permissions set for that).

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of Bedrock Online leaderboards and API, and take your online CubeCraft experience to the next level. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out in Cube Kingdom discord server or in discord dms: freezeingenious. Enjoy gaming!

Best regards,
@FreezeEngine and @MrSterdy

Last edited:

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
Wow this is really impressive and it looks very nice. Good luck with further development, I look forward to seeing what's to come!

• Heart
Reactions: FreezeEngine
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom