Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
So as many people know If someone gets banned from Cubecraft they can avoid the punishment by using an alt account which is not allowed but this causes a big issue for streamers since players will keep following them with hacks non stop and just target them. And that ruins streams not only that, I do not think that Cubecraft would want hackers on a different account back again. So I am suggesting that Cubecraft should rather IP ban the players instead of name ban. People will still be able to appeal their first ban will still give them a certain ban time instead of forever like the usual all that is changed is their ip gets banned. This is very effective in stopping alt accounts from joining or people using mc leaks.

Notes

1 - If you vote no please let me know why you think it should not be added
2 - Do not hate on other comments. All opinions matter
3 - Please read the whole thread and it's replies to avoid confusion or double posting.
4 - Do not be rude in the replies.
5 - Saying that it was posted before is not a valid reason to deny that it should be added in. Focus on this thread not other threads. I tried finding one but couldn't so that is why i made this one.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You again...
No

I will quote what @Gainfullterror said:
Well, this one isn't really pointless though. It has logic behind it and a good reason to be added, but just some big cons.

But jack, you should look on the forums to see if something has been suggested before or not. If the suggestion wasn't accepted, look into it and see why it was denied.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've tried logging in on cubecraft with accounts from MCLeaks (to report them), 9/10 are already banned. You see, alt generators are becoming less and less of a problem, because we ban them faster than they can hack.

Now let's post the list of how many times this has been suggested shall we?
-BRB editing right now-

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
If you have a VPN connection you can bypass on ip-ban.
But I agree nice suggestion because I don't think much hackers have a VPN.
+1
Thanks - there are sometimes ways to bypass anything but this will stop most ways

You again...
No

I will quote what @Gainfullterror said:
The previous suggestion was a mistake on my side I did not think it through but do not carry it over to this side as this is not a pointless suggestion, It is needed in the community.

Not every 10yr old knows how to...
That is true I do agree with you 100%

What if you have a brother or sister that plays on Cube too. Then he/she will be banned too.
I did think about that, Remember a lot of people might have brothers or sisters that play on cubecraft but doing this reduces the chance of streamers streaming on other servers or stopping stream which is bad for cubecraft, And if I was their brother I will force them to stop it so that they wont get banned next time.

Changed my opinion to NO.
No problem Like I said I did think about that but the bad side of letting hackers keep coming back is worse

Well, this one isn't really pointless though. It has logic behind it and a good reason to be added, but just some big cons.
I agree with you but we urgently need this as there is a streamer who gets about 40 viewers live and he just gets repeat offenders on different accounts all the time.

I've tried logging in on cubecraft with accounts from MCLeaks (to report them), 9/10 are already banned.
You see, alt generators are becoming less and less of a problem, because we ban them faster than they can hack.
Yes but the problem still comes with they are still there. this way it can be stopped. Also mc leaks update very fast. We had to stop a stream while we had 40 viewers on because of a hacker not stopping following us and he was banned from a previous account

-BRB editing right now-
I tried looking have not found but if it had sorry for posting it again it has probably been posted so any times because it is a big issue

Reactions: Destroyervrd

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I've tried logging in on cubecraft with accounts from MCLeaks (to report them), 9/10 are already banned. You see, alt generators are becoming less and less of a problem, because we ban them faster than they can hack.

-BRB editing right now-
th.png
I couldn't make the list. This explains why.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
View attachment 130460 I couldn't make the list. This explains why.
Like i said the only reason i am suggesting this is because we are having a giant issue with Alt hackers stream sniping us with 40 + live viewers and we have to end up stopping the stream. Which is bad for cubecraft since we got a lot of players on playing maps usually at those times.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I did think about that, Remember a lot of people might have brothers or sisters that play on cubecraft but doing this reduces the chance of streamers streaming on other servers or stopping stream which is bad for cubecraft, And if I was their brother I will force them to stop it so that they wont get banned next time.
But still.... It is a bad idea and is like Kronos said alot of times suggest.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
View attachment 130460 I couldn't make the list. This explains why.
tr.png

Tried again. This showed up.
Like i said the only reason i am suggesting this is because we are NOT having a giant issue with Alt hackers stream sniping us with 40 + live viewers and we have to end up stopping the stream. Which is bad for cubecraft since we got a lot of players on playing maps usually at those times.
FTFY
-----------------------------
But still.... It is a bad idea and is like Kronos said alot of times suggest.
That's not a reason to deny the suggestion though.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom