Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrasem

Dec 20, 2014
Hello CubeCrafters!

As you probably noticed (would be bad if you wouldn’t have yet!) we've released the "CubeCraft 2.0" update, which at the moment is operating in a stable condition, and we're happy to have finally released it.

Most of you also know we had quite some issues at the start, and not all of you are quite happy about that, and we hear you! We've had quite a few bugs at the start, which caused everyone (some of which were some impatient players!) to think that the 2.0 update was absolutely the worst thing of all times, which it’s not! With a bit of patience by yesterday night most issues were fixed, and at the time of me writing this pretty much all of the bugs have had updates that fixed them.

This update is big. Much bigger than any update we've done ever before, and with it come big amount of bugs as well, which we're constantly active to find and fix them, as we have always done in the past.

We feel a bit hurt by the amount of users that hopped on the bandwagon of swearing at us and wanting the old version back, we want to let you know that the old version has been erased, and replaced by 2.0, there’s no going back. I think that was a good choice, because this update features so many improvements, both in the interface, the maps, and especially on how things work internally. We've re-written the entire code that manages our servers (and therefore have bugs to fix!), to make a system that we can use and grow infinitely (yes you read that right), with the system that powers 2.0 we can accept thousands of players more then we have had in the old version, which was quite laggy and unstable.

At the moment the amount of servers available on 2.0 is much smaller than on the old version, and that is because we're working on them and converting old servers into the new server system, so that everyone can play. We expect, at the end of that stage, to have basically no players waiting for a game to be available, ever! We really disliked the thought of players having to wait for servers to free up, which is part of the reason why we did this update, this allows us to infinitely scale up, and add more servers as our community increases in size. To infinity, and beyond!

We've also, alongside this update, added many features that are probably still undiscovered by our members, such as the "YouTuber" rank, we heard your voices, and we knew lots of people wanted it, so we made that rank available, which empowers YouTuber’s to make much better videos on our server, and more easily as well. At the moment the rank is restricted to a small group of YouTuber’s which have been able to join our beta list (so please stop spamming us about it!), and once we've fixed any bugs which appear, we'll open this rank up to all the -real- YouTuber’s. (Yes, there will be certain requirements to meet in order to achieve this rank.)

All in all, as we keep moving forwards, we believe this update will be a great one, and will mark CubeCraft as an even better server as a whole. We plan to keep developing, growing, and providing a more fun server to play on for all of our players as time passes.

For now, those are my thoughts. If you have any comments, post them below. If you dislike things and want to send some hate, then do constructive criticism. (Explain why you dislike it, and what’s making you hate it.) Negative comments with swears, hatred, or spam will be removed.

- Halothe23

- Post update: Kits were reset to make place for all the new kits, the points you spent on the old kits were refunded to everyone's accounts. (Read Chat!) Also it is to note that its things you bought for free, since the points currency is free, so think before you rage at us for having to re-purchase the kits with points you got for free.
Its awesome, only critism is that it so much bigger, I needed to search for everything, but expect for that, the new update is awesome!

Andru155

Dec 22, 2014
Hola !!
El mapa Nether recientemente fue buged. Evidencia:

2014-12-22_20.21.15.png
2014-12-22_20.21.11.png
2014-12-22_20.21.14.png

j0bb0y

Dec 13, 2014
:Di didnt lost coins or kits what was weird i got the money i spent for the kits but i still had my kits LOLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom