Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SanderD8

Dec 14, 2014
I think we need more games because when i want to join a map is the map full in 5 seconds :(

Tomve_Matz

Jun 15, 2014
Slimopolis
I like this update and the amazings lobbys (and the vortex jump :3) But I have a problem I was refunded but my friends no so they are a little angry and they say I was refunded because I got Lapiz rank :/

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I hope this update made more people happy than angry.

However, I saw that you can go outside assassins map in one corner, or on top of the walls or hills or something.

DiosGamezia

Oct 1, 2014
Mendoza,Argentina
www.youtube.com
Hey ! I need help , i had kit Wizard and Destroyer in SkyWars , both were very expensive , i wasted all my $$$ on them , i have 10.000 now only , you guys Disabled them , so i cant choose the kits. I Lost those 70.000 points? That i`ve really reallly realllyyyy worked hard on .__.

I was happy when you guys put those advanced kits , because it was worth playing and gaining all those points. But now you took off those kits , and im stuck with golem again , i have no problem but atleast give me back the points i wasted. They were a lot !!!! pls.

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Can you please not talk in bold, colors, italics, and underlined? We can see the message just fine without it.
About your message @DiosGamezia , I do not think that they can refund you, because they have no proof that you bought those kits.

DiosGamezia

Oct 1, 2014
Mendoza,Argentina
www.youtube.com
Can you please not talk in bold, colors, italics, and underlined? We can see the message just fine without it.
About your message @DiosGamezia , I do not think that they can refund you, because they have no proof that you bought those kits.

Sorry , im really pist dude , i lost 70k points , you know how much that is ? ._. . They give you 1 point per kill , imagine losing those points , and i lost the kits , im really angry :p

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Sorry , im really pist dude , i lost 70k points , you know how much that is ? ._. . They give you 1 point per kill , imagine losing those points , and i lost the kits , im really angry :p
Yeah, I can imagine that. I lost like 7k points (when 1k was like "omg how u get so much?!?!?!") when they got rid of the rank kits.

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
eb7e6s.png

(From http://minecraft-server-list.com/server/108375/ )

DiosGamezia

Oct 1, 2014
Mendoza,Argentina
www.youtube.com
I love the update, im just mad because they put Advanced kits , i buyed 2 of them , now they took them off , and i lost the points and the kits . 70.000 points is A LOT . But the Update is wonderfull , i love the new maps , new spawn , new lobbies , everything . I just got pist about that :c . 70k dude , 70k !!!!

Lukedog1645

Jul 9, 2014
the only problom i have is to put the advanced kits back seems like alot of people want him and my goal was to get them

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
the only problom i have is to put the advanced kits back seems like alot of people want him and my goal was to get them
They were glitched, you just have to wait patiently!

my points weren't refunded
Try again, if not send evidence.

I love the update, im just mad because they put Advanced kits , i buyed 2 of them , now they took them off , and i lost the points and the kits . 70.000 points is A LOT . But the Update is wonderfull , i love the new maps , new spawn , new lobbies , everything . I just got pist about that :c . 70k dude , 70k !!!!
70k isn't that much. Mine, @crossbow_hunter @exoticdragon123 's island have a pumpkin farm which after an hour get 7-8k points. It won't take long if you either play games or sit afk.
i like the new update but i think some skywars kits are too op
care to clarify which ones?
Hello , Pls put the old kits on skywars :D
Halo did say that this update cannot be changed unless they decide to change it. It is their decision and their server, he decides.

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
They were glitched, you just have to wait patiently!

Try again, if not send evidence.

70k isn't that much. Mine, @crossbow_hunter @exoticdragon123 's island have a pumpkin farm which after an hour get 7-8k points. It won't take long if you either play games or sit afk.

care to clarify which ones?

Halo did say that this update cannot be changed unless they decide to change it. It is their decision and their server, he decides.
Must be fun selling 700/800 pumpkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom