Would a bot benefit Cubecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Cubebot
Discord bot for Cube's discord server.

A discord bot for Cubecraft that would welcome new players and send you alternative links to the website such as:​

-New players to the discord server will now receive a private message welcoming them to the discord server.
By typing !command, the Cubebot will privately message you the link to where you want to navigate to.​

This bot will also take care of users sending unsolicited messages, especially advertising, as well as sending messages repeatedly by giving the user a warning, following with a temporary mute.​

Last edited:

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Good suggestion.
Tho I want to know, where will we have to send those command?
In a Discord Channel inside CCG's Discord?
Or in a private message?
I prefer private messages, as these commands could spam up a chat channel.
And if this is made, and it would be in the discord, would there be 1 specific channel, or just everywhere?
And can normal people perform these commands, or do we have to ask staff "Where can I introduce myself" and they'd perform the "!intro" command?
Anyways, cool suggestion!

MrBigChin

Aug 13, 2015
New York
Good suggestion.
Tho I want to know, where will we have to send those command?
In a Discord Channel inside CCG's Discord?
Or in a private message?
I prefer private messages, as these commands could spam up a chat channel.
And if this is made, and it would be in the discord, would there be 1 specific channel, or just everywhere?
And can normal people perform these commands, or do we have to ask staff "Where can I introduce myself" and they'd perform the "!intro" command?
Anyways, cool suggestion!
Great questions, I was thinking the commands would only be seen by you, and the link would be privately messaged to you. You can type this anywhere in the channels as the bot will be in the server.

As far as who can use the commands, anyone has access to type any of the commands and be given a quick link to the website as anyone has access to them.

Last edited:

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
It's not bad, but I would also like to see the staff using a Cubecraft Discord bot to handle punishments, the moderation system, avoid spam and flooding etc. That could also fix half of the troubles the server could have. For example:

- If a link is sent on channels that are not #media, and it's not a Cubecraft Thread, then the bot will delete it, warn the user and/or the staff. This will prevent accidents like an user flooding the chat with spam links when no staff members are online.

- A verification system that doesn't require the user to have a verified phone number on their Discord account (this moderation setting blocked tons of normal and OG users from chatting on the server, just because of it). That will not block "spambots" from going into the users DMs. And if someone has his DMs open, is at his own risk, and it's not Cubecraft fault. Discord also says it in the options.

- And much more.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom