Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlanHarmon688

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys. Last night and today I've spent my time doing these after seeing Adult Swim give em' a free bit of telling the world how cool they are...check em' out! They're like free-cubist-style-action figures that you print out and make yourself. It's wicked more hard than they say it is, but it's still fun (and free). Great for dealing with boredom!
I'd love to do The Rocketter, Rorschach, and Bender but I really don't think I can make hard ones like that.
:lol:

Anyways, go forth and build! Try and avoid getting paper cuts and tearing the images! Fill your office with free figures to show off your favorite geek characters!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom