Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Player894861

Apr 18, 2022
Hello, I found a way to reach about 17 to 23 Cps on my mouse legally and without cheating, the shape of the mouse helps me to reach it, I did not modify the debounce time, nor use drag click, would Sentinel ban me if i reached such frequency of cps? On battle Arena FFA?

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hi, if you click entirely legitimately you will not be at risk of a ban. I would make 100% sure though that you are doing so and not double clicking (or a similar illegal method), because 23 cps would be extremely difficult to reach legitimately.

Player894861

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, if you click entirely legitimately you will not be at risk of a ban. I would make 100% sure though that you are doing so and not double clicking (or a similar illegal method), because 23 cps would be extremely difficult to reach legitimately.
Hello, yes I know exactly that 23 cps is a lot and very very difficult to reach, but I rarely reach it, and when I do, I can't move my mouse and therefore I can't aim the players because I have to immobilize it to click as quickly as possible the maximum I reached was around 22 or 23, so this technique is not very useful for pvp. But when I play I usually reach 8 to 12-13 cps but with that technique I can go faster. And thank you for your reply.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom