Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Player894861

Apr 18, 2022
Hello, I found a way to reach about 17 to 23 Cps on my mouse legally and without cheating, the shape of the mouse helps me to reach it, I did not modify the debounce time, nor use drag click, would Sentinel ban me if i reached such frequency of cps? On battle Arena FFA?

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Hi, if you click entirely legitimately you will not be at risk of a ban. I would make 100% sure though that you are doing so and not double clicking (or a similar illegal method), because 23 cps would be extremely difficult to reach legitimately.

Player894861

Apr 18, 2022
Hi, if you click entirely legitimately you will not be at risk of a ban. I would make 100% sure though that you are doing so and not double clicking (or a similar illegal method), because 23 cps would be extremely difficult to reach legitimately.
Hello, yes I know exactly that 23 cps is a lot and very very difficult to reach, but I rarely reach it, and when I do, I can't move my mouse and therefore I can't aim the players because I have to immobilize it to click as quickly as possible the maximum I reached was around 22 or 23, so this technique is not very useful for pvp. But when I play I usually reach 8 to 12-13 cps but with that technique I can go faster. And thank you for your reply.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom