Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
620
2,206
309
19
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Rules:
- Let them count till atleast 3. (There are more players than staffmembers)
- If a player interrupts a staffmember, the counter has to reset.
@LoveAndMafia Se modificó el post y añadieron una nueva regla, hay que dejar que cuenten hasta 3 para poder interrumpirles :)
 

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
95
250
59
Canada
Does that mean I can count again? 👀 I guess I’ll do it since this thread isn’t that active and we love you too <3
2
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom