Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nunjuro

Member
Nov 22, 2025
15
19
4
19
So there's this bug apparently when u win a game u there's usually an xp awarded after a win sp apparently and I have noticed it for a while now sometimes the game glitch n when u win ur not awarded any xp or count as win.Earlier tdy I was also playing Survival games then after being the last one remaining the game jus freezes in game n nothing happens as if there's still one more player remaining so the only way to get out of it is by /lobby or /leave which counts as a forfeit plz cube staff fix ts annoying thx.
 

TwoStepFour

Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Feb 11, 2026
43
26
23
I've yet to test this - but do you actually not gain any XP? Or is it just a visual bug where it doesn't give you the message in chat?
 
  • Like
Reactions: itzxaro

Nunjuro

Member
Nov 22, 2025
15
19
4
19
I've yet to test this - but do you actually not gain any XP? Or is it just a visual bug where it doesn't give you the message in chat?
I dont think it gives u xp or count as win coz I remember when I was the last one remaining in skywars I voided n it counted as a loss instead despite being the only 1 remaining.it happens once in a while tho not all the time
 
  • Like
Reactions: itzxaro

Nunjuro

Member
Nov 22, 2025
15
19
4
19
I totally agree, it has happen to me also, creating a thread can bring attention to the problem we have, I think its a matter of time they will fix this bug
I've yet to test this - but do you actually not gain any XP? Or is it just a visual bug where it doesn't give you the message in chat?

I've yet to test this - but do you actually not gain any XP? Or is it just a visual bug where it doesn't give you the message in chat?
Also it counts as a loss which makes u lose streak coz the game technically doesn't end it continues to run as if there's still players who haven't been eliminated so u jus end up losing streak
 
  • Like
Reactions: itzxaro

Nunjuro

Member
Nov 22, 2025
15
19
4
19
I totally agree, it has happen to me also, creating a thread can bring attention to the problem we have, I think its a matter of time they will fix this bug
Yes coz this bug is annoying u can't get ur streak up coz sometimes the game never ends forcing u to leave which counts as a forfeit n hence losing streak n not get any xp at the end of the game
 
  • Like
Reactions: itzxaro

Flaree08

Novice Member
Jan 25, 2026
91
115
49
20
Pronouns
He/Him
So there's this bug apparently when u win a game u there's usually an xp awarded after a win sp apparently and I have noticed it for a while now sometimes the game glitch n when u win ur not awarded any xp or count as win.Earlier tdy I was also playing Survival games then after being the last one remaining the game jus freezes in game n nothing happens as if there's still one more player remaining so the only way to get out of it is by /lobby or /leave which counts as a forfeit plz cube staff fix ts annoying thx.
i agree with u this happens with me too
 
  • Like
Reactions: itzxaro
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
Top Bottom