Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Allow MC accounts to connect with forum accounts. Developers can also add little gifts so the kids who do it are happy.
i dont know why you want to connect them but sure, i guess?
do you mean the kids who create a forum account get a gift? then i agree that would make the forum more active if they set a minimum of messages of course that they need to have to get the "gift"

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
The linking of forum's accounts to the MC account is actually a very nice suggestion in my opinion. This could cut back on the amount of trolls or alts that may accounts have become on the forums. I don't necessarily agree with the "little gifts" part but overall nice suggestion.

Reactions: Hoebelpro

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
This has been suggested before, but it would certainly increase the popularity of the forums. Also if this gets added they MUST include an online leaderboards for games +1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd really like to see this. This'd be an extra thing for on the forums and you can see your own statistics as well because you have connected your Minecraft with your forums account.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
It would be so amazing to link your mc account and it To be showing current skin and details etc. as well as If you are online in the game. Good suggestion +1 from me, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
A good idea! +1

what would the point of linking the accounts be, though? Either way, it most likely would be useful :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom