Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
How would you benefit from this? What features will you get? What "gifts" will you get? Expand on this idea. I made a thread about this. But I'm interested in seeing your ideas

Sep 17, 2017
How would you benefit from this? What features will you get? What "gifts" will you get? Expand on this idea. I made a thread about this. But I'm interested in seeing your ideas

1. Features... Hmm... If the developers are as good as they claim, then the developers could set-up a feature (in-game) where you can check your forums account and send messages. This would allow people to connect to the forums while playing Minecraft, which has probably not ever been done (?).

2. Gifts.... Hmm... These gifts were aimed more for kids with a short-attention span. The gift should be based off random chance and allow you to win unique surprises, such as a trail, in-game currency/experience, and a lot more prizes.

3. Benefits would really come from number one. Technology is changing quickly and advancing quickly so it would be amazing to use your MC account on Minecraft and send messages to people on the forums and check your notifications.

Reactions: Luzario
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom