Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that most of you know that in Skywars solo in some of the maps the islands are connected to each other like in jungle or beach. Today I was playing oasis and couldn't understand why more maps on teams aren't connected. This would make the game so much more fun and challenging. Maybe even a map where every island would be connected to each other. That would be incredible.

I hope to get some feedback on this thanks for the read :)

Thanks in advance,

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I do like the fact that some islands are connected to each other, but I don't want many more maps that have this. This would basicly change the whole concept of Skywars. No bridging anymore, games last shorter, less activity, it would be just rushing to your opponents and the game is over after 2 minutes. You also have to keep in mind that in maps like Sundae, Bones and Rainbow you can almost jump to your neighbours islands, you maybe need to place 2-5 blocks, same in the Team SW map Music. I like Skywars as it is now, so no need to connect more islands ;)

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
I do like the fact that some islands are connected to each other, but I don't want many more maps that have this. This would basicly change the whole concept of Skywars. No bridging anymore, games last shorter, less activity, it would be just rushing to your opponents and the game is over after 2 minutes. You also have to keep in mind that in maps like Sundae, Bones and Rainbow you can almost jump to your neighbours islands, you maybe need to place 2-5 blocks, same in the Team SW map Music. I like Skywars as it is now, so no need to connect more islands ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Cynamooo

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like this idea but in also dislike this idea. It would be very nice to have connected islands. Via this way you can just jump from island to island but like @Cynamooo already told. There are already a lot of connected maps and skywars is a game where you need to build bridges to go to an other island.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
A

A pigeon

It wont change the game if its just one map. I love this idea!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that most of you know that in Skywars solo in some of the maps the islands are connected to each other like in jungle or beach. Today I was playing oasis and couldn't understand why more maps on teams aren't connected. This would make the game so much more fun and challenging. Maybe even a map where every island would be connected to each other. That would be incredible.

Thanks in advance,
Eh, people could get together easily there fore making teamers. Cool idea though

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,
I think, building to other islands belongs to skywars... Some maps can have it! But not more...

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Basicly just This, If more islands are connecten you can't really call it skywars anymore, because you just walk to other players and kill them After he game has started 30 seconds.
I don't like the idea, and I just love the maps we have now and I don't really want any changes to the maps.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom