Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wich three contests do you think you could win?

• Pvp

• Building

• combos

• bridging

• kill count (how many kills on a time)

• Skywars duels

• Ctf Duels

• Eggwars duels

• Glutching

• Speedrunning

• Traping

• Other ones (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Pvp = Could be ranked, could be duels, free for all, and more.

Building = It could be a building competition who can build for a specific theme.

combos = How long you can hold the combos than the other enemy.

bridging = It could be specific examples of Icy bridging and more. Or god bridging. Or the game mode bridge!

kill count (how many kills in a time) = The person to fastest get to a special amount of killös, could be in the same game as the opponent or in another game.

Skywars duels = It could be best to three or five. Maybe kill the opponent in a special way.

Ctf Duels = It could be best to three matches or five. It could be flag based if you try to reach the right amount of flags captured.

Eggwars duels = Three or five matches. It could be egg-based and not killed-based or only killed-based then egg based.

Glutching = For example, you need to clutch with different things such as water buckets, hay bales, lava, blocks, bouts,

Speedrunning = The fastest to finish the game or finish the best of three games. (It could also be either by completing a task that could be not killed based but faster than your opponent, or opponents.

Traping = It could be easy block traping or advanced with Redstone in every mode. Or a trap there the trap having a specific style.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I could totally win Parkour, and I'll have a decent chance on the other ones if it is java, for bedrock it really depends if any good player(s) are joining...
Speedrunning is something I have never done so thats is probably the worst one for me

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom