Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

HALLO I WAS PLAING EFGWERS AND I SEAD A HAX PLS BAN HIM usernem: Ploti
i never haxedi always help the srver and i reprot hakers PLS UNBAN ME IT WASNT ME i only haxed to fight a hacer

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Dewd whay you do this??? Senterial ban me becuz my goldfish plopped out of the bowl, he did the kil aura and fly, i wasnt it i swear
i will do anything for unban maybe my golfish need to die
if you dont unban me now i will trow her out of my window with proof and u dont want that

D

Deleted member 352903

(appealing for a guy called Ploti)

Hello, I’m Ploti’s mom. Could you unban him? Thanks.
-Ploti’s mom

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Josher

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
(appealing for a guy called Ploti)

Hello, I’m Ploti’s mom. Could you unban him? Thanks.
-Ploti’s mom

Actual youtube comment:

Crazykid505 said:
Hey dude. This is Crazykid505's mom. I have watched my son play on this server, and he does not hack. We don't know how to do that. He just clicked the buttons really fast. As a customer that has paid for the ranks, I find it really annoying that he can't actually use them now. Don't expect me to spend any more money on this server, and I am certainly not going to recommend that any of his friends join or buy ranks. Ridiculous. Poor customer service. Is it only you who gets to judge whether people are hacking? Is there...
Crazykid505 said:
IF YOU ARE A BIG NOOB JUST GOT TO SAY 1 THING YOU SHOULD QUIT MINECRAFT111111 xD NOOB

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-24_19-38-38.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24_19-38-38.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_2017-02-24_19-38-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24_19-38-49.png
    13 KB · Views: 66

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Staaaff :C ,-,/:

I wasnot haxing. Me brodda, JustRyann junior haxed me acount. I sweer, I lov dis servere and dats why you shold unbanearon my. I hav unloked al blokbant stars. Dont u see how manny @effot I putted in dis severe? I to wand me monny beck. Mi mom is ferry angry when i dont get beck my monei. I have an freind, mac, and his adminearon on dis severe. If u dont unben my, he will hax you're severe <:

Pls hury up, I ned to be ability to pley on dis severe today becuz I have almsot 10 eggwar wins!!!!1!!!one!!1! Im the very guddest. Pls, do no lemme wait! Or ill hax jajajajajajjjajajajaaajajajjajajajajajajajjjajja
Btw it is completely possible to reference my name without putting an @ symbol before it.

L

Lightning McQueen

Please put some @effot into these appeals guys. Just because they’re trash doesnt mean you cant be creative.

D

Deleted member 100818

Dear staff,

I recently went to the zoo where I saw this awesome duck, turns out it wasn't part of the zoo though.. That same duck flew into my window, installed wurst 1.11 and began playing on CubeCraft. You're probably wondering, how is a duck able to install anything with just his flipper? The correct answer is:

upload_2018-4-3_17-25-39.png

So I'd appreciate an unban, thanks a lot for reading!

-[insert troll name here]

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Dear staff,

I recently went to the zoo where I saw this awesome duck, turns out it wasn't part of the zoo though.. That same duck flew into my window, installed wurst 1.11 and began playing on CubeCraft. You're probably wondering, how is a duck able to install anything with just his flipper? The correct answer is:

View attachment 144281

So I'd appreciate an unban, thanks a lot for reading!

-[insert troll name here]
Wouldn’t surprise me if I ever get this appeal. We also had things like cat enabeling modifications or going to the toilet and little brother enabeling it

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
I think i got haxed because I never haxed in my whole life! plz unban

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Cubecraft I didn't hack. I don't know why I got banned. I had hacks but I didn't use them. I just am really pro and it looks like I switched on my hacks or maybe my cat did it there was also some guy breaking in maybe he turned on my hacks. It wasn't me I'm just so pro that I use hacks.

D

Deleted member 309509

Fake report ban : "no one liket them sow i just dit dhem a favor and i wandet to get to de top faster, plz unban or ... or ... i call somebodi to crush yor server"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom