Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

Just had someone make this excuse for being banned

"I will just get straight to the point. Recently, my life has gonne straight downhill. My girlfriend left me, I lost my job, a car hit my dogsan and he died. All of which lead to the depression. I didn't know what to do, and I just played minecraft for days and days. I found minecraft PvP really interesting, therefore I went on PrimeMC, because it's widely considered to be one of the best PvP servers in minecraft. There are a lot of good players here, and I just couldn't beat them. A lot them were making fun of me because of how bad I was. I just couldn't take it anymore and I decided to download autoclicker. After that I just started getting more and more hacked clients and I couldn't stop. It was kinda helping me forget all the trouble I have in real life. So I was wondering is there any way you could unban me as I cannot afford an unban right now? I am truly sorry for hacking, but if you don't want to unban me, I understand. Thank you for reading."

lowiq

Apr 14, 2018
How can I appeal, if I hackle on the same alt for like two months now? :)

oh, client? it's my own. memes

lowiq

Apr 14, 2018
ryanoutput.png

Appeal text is by Thefty (his discord Thefty#9144)

Reactions: Clacks
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
Top Bottom