Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
TD trolling ban: “The only reason why I did this is because I saw other players doing this without being banned, so I didn't think there was any problem with it. as far as I could see there was no mention of whether I need to read the rules of the server.”

Cheating ban: “i cubecraft I need rank youtuber plz I youtuber his account plz”

Teaming ban: “wjhGDJwhbjhdkhdbgluwyhbdjksblidubhlwieuhgksjhdjhueuhdjsndjshguehuhdjshdjdhnjehf”

And people wonder why so few appeals are accepted XD

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
TD trolling ban: “The only reason why I did this is because I saw other players doing this without being banned, so I didn't think there was any problem with it. as far as I could see there was no mention of whether I need to read the rules of the server.”

Cheating ban: “i cubecraft I need rank youtuber plz I youtuber his account plz”

Teaming ban: “wjhGDJwhbjhdkhdbgluwyhbdjksblidubhlwieuhgksjhdjhueuhdjsndjshguehuhdjshdjdhnjehf”

And people wonder why so few appeals are accepted XD
I wrote 2 appeals in the past both to my knowledge sounded pretty dam professional. I admitted to cheating in them.
I got bored so I bhopped ok? Not my brightest moments
Does sounding unprofessional get your appeal accepted? I've been starting to think that.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Literally 9/10 appeals are like this

You guys are all just trying your best to replicate an actual appeal
Just use a completely logical and valid argument if you really want to be unbanned

For example:

“I should be unbanned, I have a very convincing argument on why. I feel like I wasn’t breaking the rules”

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
i wsnt haxing a relly werd glitch kiled evrybody and d anticheat baned me cuz then it made me fly

i should be unbanned because i like playing on the server and if i cant play on te server i cant find the hackers wit my hax.

if you dnt unban me i will hax you and delete you stupid server your staff is stupid they think i hax but i really just pro and can kill peoples and i have rank i will get obsidian if you unban and buy 84938497439 cubelets

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while. Basically just make the worst appeals possible. Remember to write the type of ban for context. Ill start us off with a couple.

Sentinel ban - "I think I was hacking but I'm not sure..."

Sentinel ban - "I did not hack what happened was there was another guy using reach so I put on my kill aura and killed him. But then there was another aimbot hacker and so I had to turn on my fly to kill him. Then I got unfairly banned by this anti-cheat which is terrible and staff is bad. Pls unban me"

Haha! I would so help you with this thread oml! Hmu Foxic! <3

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
deeer staff
i wasnt hacking i love cube i buy obsidian rank
i never hacked in my life
i installed hacks to fight players because im not good at game
i never hacked before but i hacked against others
pls unban me sentinel banned me unfairly when i was hacking against another hacker with regen hax
idc if you unban me
pls unban me

(has 3 previous mutes, 2 teaming bans and 3 hacking bans)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
deeer staff
i wasnt hacking i love cube i buy obsidian rank
i never hacked in my life
i installed hacks to fight players because im not good at game
i never hacked before but i hacked against others
pls unban me sentinel banned me unfairly when i was hacking against another hacker with regen hax
idc if you unban me
pls unban me

(has 3 previous mutes, 2 teaming bans and 3 hacking bans)
I just wanted to rebort teem :'v

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Staaaff :C ,-,/:

I wasnot haxing. Me brodda, JustRyann junior haxed me acount. I sweer, I lov dis servere and dats why you shold unbanearon my. I hav unloked al blokbant stars. Dont u see how manny @effot I putted in dis severe? I to wand me monny beck. Mi mom is ferry angry when i dont get beck my monei. I have an freind, mac, and his adminearon on dis severe. If u dont unben my, he will hax you're severe <:

Pls hury up, I ned to be ability to pley on dis severe today becuz I have almsot 10 eggwar wins!!!!1!!!one!!1! Im the very guddest. Pls, do no lemme wait! Or ill hax jajajajajajjjajajajaaajajajjajajajajajajajjjajja

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom