Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
TD trolling ban: “The only reason why I did this is because I saw other players doing this without being banned, so I didn't think there was any problem with it. as far as I could see there was no mention of whether I need to read the rules of the server.”

Cheating ban: “i cubecraft I need rank youtuber plz I youtuber his account plz”

Teaming ban: “wjhGDJwhbjhdkhdbgluwyhbdjksblidubhlwieuhgksjhdjhueuhdjsndjshguehuhdjshdjdhnjehf”

And people wonder why so few appeals are accepted XD

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
TD trolling ban: “The only reason why I did this is because I saw other players doing this without being banned, so I didn't think there was any problem with it. as far as I could see there was no mention of whether I need to read the rules of the server.”

Cheating ban: “i cubecraft I need rank youtuber plz I youtuber his account plz”

Teaming ban: “wjhGDJwhbjhdkhdbgluwyhbdjksblidubhlwieuhgksjhdjhueuhdjsndjshguehuhdjshdjdhnjehf”

And people wonder why so few appeals are accepted XD
I wrote 2 appeals in the past both to my knowledge sounded pretty dam professional. I admitted to cheating in them.
I got bored so I bhopped ok? Not my brightest moments
Does sounding unprofessional get your appeal accepted? I've been starting to think that.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Literally 9/10 appeals are like this

You guys are all just trying your best to replicate an actual appeal
Just use a completely logical and valid argument if you really want to be unbanned

For example:

“I should be unbanned, I have a very convincing argument on why. I feel like I wasn’t breaking the rules”

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
i wsnt haxing a relly werd glitch kiled evrybody and d anticheat baned me cuz then it made me fly

i should be unbanned because i like playing on the server and if i cant play on te server i cant find the hackers wit my hax.

if you dnt unban me i will hax you and delete you stupid server your staff is stupid they think i hax but i really just pro and can kill peoples and i have rank i will get obsidian if you unban and buy 84938497439 cubelets

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while. Basically just make the worst appeals possible. Remember to write the type of ban for context. Ill start us off with a couple.

Sentinel ban - "I think I was hacking but I'm not sure..."

Sentinel ban - "I did not hack what happened was there was another guy using reach so I put on my kill aura and killed him. But then there was another aimbot hacker and so I had to turn on my fly to kill him. Then I got unfairly banned by this anti-cheat which is terrible and staff is bad. Pls unban me"

Haha! I would so help you with this thread oml! Hmu Foxic! <3

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
deeer staff
i wasnt hacking i love cube i buy obsidian rank
i never hacked in my life
i installed hacks to fight players because im not good at game
i never hacked before but i hacked against others
pls unban me sentinel banned me unfairly when i was hacking against another hacker with regen hax
idc if you unban me
pls unban me

(has 3 previous mutes, 2 teaming bans and 3 hacking bans)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
deeer staff
i wasnt hacking i love cube i buy obsidian rank
i never hacked in my life
i installed hacks to fight players because im not good at game
i never hacked before but i hacked against others
pls unban me sentinel banned me unfairly when i was hacking against another hacker with regen hax
idc if you unban me
pls unban me

(has 3 previous mutes, 2 teaming bans and 3 hacking bans)
I just wanted to rebort teem :'v

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Staaaff :C ,-,/:

I wasnot haxing. Me brodda, JustRyann junior haxed me acount. I sweer, I lov dis servere and dats why you shold unbanearon my. I hav unloked al blokbant stars. Dont u see how manny @effot I putted in dis severe? I to wand me monny beck. Mi mom is ferry angry when i dont get beck my monei. I have an freind, mac, and his adminearon on dis severe. If u dont unben my, he will hax you're severe <:

Pls hury up, I ned to be ability to pley on dis severe today becuz I have almsot 10 eggwar wins!!!!1!!!one!!1! Im the very guddest. Pls, do no lemme wait! Or ill hax jajajajajajjjajajajaaajajajjajajajajajajajjjajja

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom