Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while. Basically just make the worst appeals possible. Remember to write the type of ban for context. Ill start us off with a couple.

Sentinel ban - "I think I was hacking but I'm not sure..."

Sentinel ban - "I did not hack what happened was there was another guy using reach so I put on my kill aura and killed him. But then there was another aimbot hacker and so I had to turn on my fly to kill him. Then I got unfairly banned by this anti-cheat which is terrible and staff is bad. Pls unban me"

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I wasn't hacking on you're [Did that on purpose] server. I hacked on another server. Then I turned my hacks off and joined your server. Then I went AFK and my cat jumped onto my keyboard and turned on my hacks! I didn't hack I swear! Pls unban me I love you're server.

L

Lightning McQueen

Hi I got banned for leaking while I just guessed the upcoming update. pls unbaneron.
Is that why he was banned? Also my status about that was deleted.
Hi I got banned for leaking while I just guessed the upcoming update. pls unbaneron.
Is that why he was banned? Also m
y
status about that was deleted.

Reactions: Nevermind3476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom