Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59979

I've been thinking about making a thread like this for a while. Basically just make the worst appeals possible. Remember to write the type of ban for context. Ill start us off with a couple.

Sentinel ban - "I think I was hacking but I'm not sure..."

Sentinel ban - "I did not hack what happened was there was another guy using reach so I put on my kill aura and killed him. But then there was another aimbot hacker and so I had to turn on my fly to kill him. Then I got unfairly banned by this anti-cheat which is terrible and staff is bad. Pls unban me"

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I wasn't hacking on you're [Did that on purpose] server. I hacked on another server. Then I turned my hacks off and joined your server. Then I went AFK and my cat jumped onto my keyboard and turned on my hacks! I didn't hack I swear! Pls unban me I love you're server.

L

Lightning McQueen

Hi I got banned for leaking while I just guessed the upcoming update. pls unbaneron.
Is that why he was banned? Also my status about that was deleted.
Hi I got banned for leaking while I just guessed the upcoming update. pls unbaneron.
Is that why he was banned? Also m
y
status about that was deleted.

Reactions: Nevermind3476
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom