Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
As we all know leather armor has a standard color in pvp modes like FFA.

But what about the idea of make your own combination of coloured leather armor pieces.
Explanation:
In the lobby you can choose the unlocked types of coloured leather armor pieces to wear (you can't choose cycling armor due chance of lagging).
For example a full red outfit.
When you join a map and choose a kit with leather armor (wizard), you wear the same red outfit as in the lobby.

Last edited:

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
That's seems like a cool idea, i agree with the idea of keeping cycling armor out. +1
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 14 days, as it is considered necroposting. Necroposting is against the forum rules as stated in our official rules.
No necroposting on threads that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

- Locked.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom