Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GalaxyRunaway

Apr 30, 2016
I think there should be a command to permanently change the color of your chat, so instead of constantly having to type &b for example, your chat will always be light blue. (Or whatever color you set it too.)

Reactions: xXNiChO_29Xx

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Nope, for the simple reason of having chat look nice.
I like having chat be a nice, organized & readable tool. If ranks got the ability to set their main chat colour to any colour, chat would become a mess of all kinds of colours, resembling an unorganized server for the newcomers.
People can technically already do this now, but since it's inconvenient to always do "&4" (for example), they won't do it every time.

Oct 22, 2017
I think there should be a command to permanently change the color of your chat, so instead of constantly having to type &b for example, your chat will always be light blue. (Or whatever color you set it too.)
no i dont have a rank so i dont think my opinion would matter but anyway i think that this would be great as it must be annoying to type all that stuff in as afreakingcookie said

Reactions: Edgeless
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom