Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneLol

May 16, 2016
:(:( I dont know why but cubecraft removed the no projectiles mode, my favorite skywars mode ever.
I can not find reasons to remove this mode becouse the people could vote what they like best and now the people who do not move from their island are a campers that make my life impossible, I want to move to the middle and a player is shooting me with the bow like a noob but a want a epic battle with bridges and sword. I hope that someday they restore my favorite game mode:). Thanks

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I would really enjoy no projectiles, but then again... I don't play skywars too often. There must be a reason why CC removed it.

DaneLol

May 16, 2016
if someone hate the gamemode, I respect him but I WANT TO VOTE IF IN MY MATCH I DON'T WANT PROJECTILES

D

Deleted member 352903

hi im gonna quote a post by camezonda
Let me explain a bit about No projectiles. Ever since it was released, you can notice the drop in SkyWars players. I understand that everyone voted for it, but that doesn't mean it was a successful idea, it was the same players liking it, not new players. People loved No projectiles because there weren't any Snowballs or Eggs, arrows weren't the biggest thing wanting to be removed. But players hated no projectiles because there weren't any projectiles completely. So I've met in the middle.

SkyWars is all about strategy and ways to kill players, swords or bows. Adding bows back will balance out players and soften the blow. And idk if you've been playing SkyWars lately, but players will camp, with or without projectiles, that will always be in SkyWars, that's what makes SkyWars... SkyWars.

DaneLol

May 16, 2016
OK THANKS EVERYONE, I HAVE OTHER IDEA, I THINK THEY HAVE TO ADD SKYWARS WITHOUT PROJECTS THAT WILL BE SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER, SO THE PLAYERS THAT WANT SKYWARS WITH PROJECTS OR WITHOUT THEM, DON'T HAVE TO WORRY THE PROJECTILES MODE

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
OK THANKS EVERYONE, I HAVE OTHER IDEA, I THINK THEY HAVE TO ADD SKYWARS WITHOUT PROJECTS THAT WILL BE SEPARATE FROM THE OTHER, SO THE PLAYERS WANT SKYWARS WITH PROJECTS OR WITHOUT THEM THEY DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY THAT THEIR FAVORITE MODE DOES NOT EXIT
That's a lot of extra work for a little change of an extra gamemode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom