Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
The problem with No Projectiles was its popularity. I already said why I think its the most bs thing ever in my previous post so I'll try not repeating myself, but skywars should be promoting killing players by void rather than normal pvp.

Having the occasional game be without projectiles would be interesting tbh....however, when the no projectiles becomes the "main" gamemode, it completely ruins it. I used to see people complaining about always playing no projectiles and, as I was pretty new back then, didn't really think much of it and thought it couldn't be as bad as they said....but I was wrong. Literally every match people crying for no projectiles, and ranked people voting it all the time. Every single match was without projectiles. It came to a point where I stopped playing skywars and just did lucky islands instead.

Again, the occasional no projectiles would be interesting. Changes things up a bit. But this is a case of people abusing their priviledges too much and turning something which could be fun, into something annoying. So it was taken away. Good riddance.

(And the no throwables option which replaced it is a perfect solution to meet in the middle. Props to whoever thought of that one.)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Fliqa as perceived by ppl expressing their disagreement with her in this thread.
absolutely the no proj debate.jpg

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Maybe that's a bit harsh...but people who like no projectiles are those people who play their video games on easy difficulty.

Or if its available - Very Easy difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom