Votes: 1 12.5%
  • nothing

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
i have some suggestions for almost all the modalities that have team mode (skywars, eggwars, lucky islands...)
1- CLOSED TEAMS
Thats for all that people who want to play with friends alone in some maps to dont be afraid of teamkillers or teammates who loot all (auto-balancing mode doesn't affect to that as if there is a closed team with 1 person don't say that teams are to unbalanced) if a team of three close a team of four all the team have to vote /closeteam and in the sign at the lobby put:
map (16/23) [4]
not:
map (16/24) [4]
2- KICK A TEAMMATE
Thats to avoid that a teamkilling stay anoying until he die
at least has to vote
team of 2: 1 person
team of 3: 2 persons
team of 4: 3 persons
team of 5: 3 persons
team of 6: 4 persons
team of 8: 5 persons
to start the votation: /team kick (player)
and to vote: /vote kick (player)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
one word: abuse

n..no.. If you're with 3 people, join a map with 3 people not 4? Or get a 4th teammate in your party??

and:

i don't get any of what you're trying to say..?
1- if there is a rat kid who want to kick a mate because he want to troll people, the others won't
2- and if the people want to play harder as famous games?
3- i said that if a team is closed there will appear less players to can enter the game

Reactions: Blocky

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I realize that the human being does anything to bother,
this could bring many problems, could be done in more efficient ways, as only the + can do it
or that there are a number of players needed to close it ...

D

Deleted member 436996

i have some suggestions for almost all the modalities that have team mode (skywars, eggwars, lucky islands...)
1- CLOSED TEAMS
Thats for all that people who want to play with friends alone in some maps to dont be afraid of teamkillers or teammates who loot all (auto-balancing mode doesn't affect to that as if there is a closed team with 1 person don't say that teams are to unbalanced) if a team of three close a team of four all the team have to vote /closeteam and in the sign at the lobby put:
map (16/23) [4]
not:
map (16/24) [4]

No. I know having teammates some times makes the game harder, as they loot chests/ team kill. But if someone is trying to team kill you just report them at the site.
2- KICK A TEAMMATE
at least has to vote

''Oh a youtuber/staffer has joined let's all vote to kick him''

This command would be just abused and wouldn't really help since it's really hard to make 4 random persons vote kick.
I realize that the human being does anything to bother,
this could bring many problems, could be done in more efficient ways, as only the + can do it
or that there are a number of players needed to close it ...
No. Then as I am plus (just an example) I would be kicking all the players in a game of mansion eggwars to let my friends farm wins easily : DD
This command is too easy to abuse. And wouldn't help at all.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
1- if there is a rat kid who want to kick a mate because he want to troll people, the others won't
Yes, but what when there's a team of 3 in a map of 4 and they just wanna kick the 4th player? No reason at all. After waiting quite some time because games don't fill..

2- and if the people want to play harder as famous games
wat ..

3- i said that if a team is closed there will appear less players to can enter the game
Ooooooh I get it now. Still don't like the suggestion..

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
1- CLOSED TEAMS
map (16/23) [4]
not:
map (16/24) [4]
2- KICK A TEAMMATE
at least has to vote

A similar command (/votekick [player] & /votekick yes/no) was in Tower Defence a while ago however it got largely abused so they removed it so I don't think this would happen as a party of 5 could join an 8 player map and kick their other 3 teammates. I understand team killing is annoying but I think its best to just report them instead, and I also understand not everyone can record.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
A similar command (/votekick [player] & /votekick yes/no) was in Tower Defence a while ago however it got largely abused so they removed it so I don't think this would happen as a party of 5 could join an 8 player map and kick their other 3 teammates. I understand team killing is annoying but I think its best to just report them instead, and I also understand not everyone can record.
for that example i said the closed team mode if you are in a party of 7 players and you don't want anyone more in your team... what you do?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom