Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyrantex

Oct 30, 2021
Hello, my name is Tyrantex or short, Tyra. I will Introduce a new game idea for Cubecraft. Well not actually new but a New gamemode idea.

First of all it's about the Game: Masterbuilders or BuildBattle wich u prefer.

First let me explain the terrain of it. Every player will giving an Plot withing the size 30x30 and 60 high (all adjustable but I would keep the highlimit & and odd number for the ?? x ?? size) At 1 of the cornor a villager or any create wich will open a Menu to change Plot time,weater & floor.

Once a roudn starts every player (min 6 max 12 [Adjustable] is going to vote for 1 of 3-5 themes wich will be randomly selected from the giant themepool the game has. and Then there will be a timelimit of 7 minutes per round. Yes 7! I saw to many times that 5 minutes are not enough especialy for younger and nonexperiend players. At the end there will be voting.

Modes Are: Solo, Duo, Extended (10mins building time with a different themepool who don't say explicit words more like themes like Jurrasic, modern or bigger builds in general)

My new MODE ideas:

[The Hard mode.] Time 10 mins <- same themepool. But every player has only 5 slots in there whole inventory avalible to get blocks
First is the voting after the voting of the theme every player has 30-45 Seconds time to chose 5 blocks. once 1 block is chosen it's locked and can't be replaced anymore so chose carefully. if a player. did not chose 5 blocks in the time. they will only have the blocks they chose. if its 2. they have 2 blocks. If a player did not chose any blocks. he will be given 5 random blocks. (only block category)

The Mini Build

Plot size. 11x11x15, build time 3 minutes. For quick rounds. Min player 4 max 8

I Hope u all like this and i will get implemented as the game name Clash of the Builder!
~Tyra~

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, my name is Tyrantex or short, Tyra. I will Introduce a new game idea for Cubecraft. Well not actually new but a New gamemode idea.

First let me explain the terrain of it. Every player will giving an Plot withing the size 30x30 and 60 high (all adjustable but I would keep the highlimit & and odd number for the ?? x ?? size) At 1 of the cornor a villager or any create wich will open a Menu to change Plot time,weater & floor.

Once a roudn starts every player (min 6 max 12 [Adjustable] is going to vote for 1 of 3-5 themes wich will be randomly selected from the giant themepool the game has. and Then there will be a timelimit of 7 minutes per round. Yes 7! I saw to many times that 5 minutes are not enough especialy for younger and nonexperiend players. At the end there will be voting.

Modes Are: Solo, Duo, Extended (10mins building time with a different themepool who don't say explicit words more like themes like Jurrasic, modern or bigger builds in general)

My new MODE ideas:

[The Hard mode.] Time 10 mins <- same themepool. But every player has only 5 slots in there whole inventory avalible to get blocks
First is the voting after the voting of the theme every player has 30-45 Seconds time to chose 5 blocks. once 1 block is chosen it's locked and can't be replaced anymore so chose carefully. if a player. did not chose 5 blocks in the time. they will only have the blocks they chose. if its 2. they have 2 blocks. If a player did not chose any blocks. he will be given 5 random blocks. (only block category)

The Mini Build

I Hope u all like this and i will get implemented as the game name Clash of the Builder!
~Tyra~
I don't know. Its good but most other servers have that like hive and mineplex so idk about this

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

My new MODE ideas:

The Mini Build

~Tyra~
I’m not a fan of building games, as players often build inappropriate or unsuitable builds or things.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

My new MODE ideas:

The Mini Build

~Tyra~
Oh yes please, I'd love to make a pixel art in the game and gets banned almost immediately because apparently "inappropriate build".

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom