Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

This is my 100% official goodbye thread. I would first of all like to thank everyone because you probably don't get thanked enough. I'm not going to say too much or do much. I'm pretty sure you guys just want that +1 of a message right?
Why are you going Spinnypoo?
Well, I am kinda going through something at the moment with myself adolescence? Nah not that, it's more school. I think that we all need to focus on school more than Minecraft. Even though this is great. It actually helped me being apart of this community. Having someone or something to talk to is always better than not having that. I have made some great mates along the way who are all legends. My confidence has been boosted a lot as well and I hope yours has as well.
Also, I feel like the server is no longer communicating with each other. And there is a lack of connection.
But, I am not here to lecture you on what I think is happening.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody knows me I'm cold, walk down this road all alone. It's no one's fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go. Frozen like snow I show no emotion whatsoever so. I've tried in this department but I haven't had no luck with this, it sucks but it's exactly what I thought it would be like tryin' to start over. I have got a hole in my heart for some kind of emotional rollercoaster I wasn't joking when I told you that you take my breath away. You're a supernova.
So I never thought that I would hit a crossroad. But here I am and I still don't care. Growing up it was kind of a struggle. I don't have many regrets because that's me. I took up writing and I think that it might be helping because no one has to see what I write. It isn't much but it's enough to make me wonder what is install for us. Spell live backwards I'll show you. And I never really thought that I would feel the urge to "run"? But Nobody asked for life to deal us with these hands were dealt. I have never sat down without a problem in my mind. But I take this situation in which I'm placed in. And get up and get my own, I was never the type of kid that would pack his bags and wait on the porch. But I have already told you my whole life's story not just based on its description. Becuase where your sitting is probably one hundred percent different.

Hit me back just a chat. Truly yours, your biggest fan this is Zacky.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Goodbye I remember when I first talked with you in Teamspeak, we've had some fun in the past. Goodluck with your future endeavours!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Bye SpinZepz. We had some great times. Good luck with school and I expect straight A+'s to make up not being here with us! Bye!!! <3<3
;(

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom