Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 18, 2020
1
1
2
26
I recently came across two people in a game of Eggwars teams of 4 on your bedrock server who go by the names of RulingRat807574 and FavouredWord753.

During the game of Eggwars RulingRat was engaging in pvp then started using a fly hack to keep away from his opponents.
And then FavouredWord was teaming with RulingRat (who was on orange team) when Favoured was on the red team.

I hope an admin sees this and sorts these two out. I understand that I might get hate for being a 'snitch', but I want to help clean up servers as much as the admins do.

Cheers
MULMO GAMING
 
  • Like
Reactions: gerxh
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
Hey,

First of all, if you're interested on becoming a helper, you have to apply here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/helper-team.106/ (through that way you'll can become a mod someday and therefore ban all rule breakers/cheaters).

Also, if you find any hacker/rule breaker in general you have to report them HERE with an evidence, otherwise you'll cannot report them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Jiivan

excessive_

Well-Known Member
Jul 28, 2020
112
97
104
Spain
I recently came across two people in a game of Eggwars teams of 4 on your bedrock server who go by the names of RulingRat807574 and FavouredWord753.

During the game of Eggwars RulingRat was engaging in pvp then started using a fly hack to keep away from his opponents.
And then FavouredWord was teaming with RulingRat (who was on orange team) when Favoured was on the red team.

I hope an admin sees this and sorts these two out. I understand that I might get hate for being a 'snitch', but I want to help clean up servers as much as the admins do.

Cheers
MULMO GAMING
Hi!
Thanks for reporting. When you want to report a Hacker you need to record it because screenshots are not enough. Then when you have record it you have to go to this website: https://reports.cubecraft.net and there you choose the option of report a Bedrock player.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom