Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 18, 2020
I recently came across two people in a game of Eggwars teams of 4 on your bedrock server who go by the names of RulingRat807574 and FavouredWord753.

During the game of Eggwars RulingRat was engaging in pvp then started using a fly hack to keep away from his opponents.
And then FavouredWord was teaming with RulingRat (who was on orange team) when Favoured was on the red team.

I hope an admin sees this and sorts these two out. I understand that I might get hate for being a 'snitch', but I want to help clean up servers as much as the admins do.

Cheers
MULMO GAMING

Reactions: gerxh
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

First of all, if you're interested on becoming a helper, you have to apply here https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/helper-team.106/ (through that way you'll can become a mod someday and therefore ban all rule breakers/cheaters).

Also, if you find any hacker/rule breaker in general you have to report them HERE with an evidence, otherwise you'll cannot report them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jiivan

ObrigadoADeus

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2020
Spain
I recently came across two people in a game of Eggwars teams of 4 on your bedrock server who go by the names of RulingRat807574 and FavouredWord753.

During the game of Eggwars RulingRat was engaging in pvp then started using a fly hack to keep away from his opponents.
And then FavouredWord was teaming with RulingRat (who was on orange team) when Favoured was on the red team.

I hope an admin sees this and sorts these two out. I understand that I might get hate for being a 'snitch', but I want to help clean up servers as much as the admins do.

Cheers
MULMO GAMING
Hi!
Thanks for reporting. When you want to report a Hacker you need to record it because screenshots are not enough. Then when you have record it you have to go to this website: https://reports.cubecraft.net and there you choose the option of report a Bedrock player.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom