Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 492126

I disagree, I think everyone deserves a second chance even if they used illegal modifications. Making it a perm ban would also make false bans (which can happen every now and then) much worse than they already are

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
It's already pretty unforgiving for your second ban to be permanent. There is always room for improvement, immediately making the ban permanent would be against that and it would also make false bans much worse like Spuuni said

Obscure_

Apr 6, 2021
I disagree, I think everyone deserves a second chance even if they used illegal modifications. Making it a perm ban would also make false bans (which can happen every now and then) much worse than they already are
What about my ruined stats ? There are so much cheaters and they ruin my stats .

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Your stats don't actually matter, with no will to offend.

There's no need on banning people permanently after they got caught cheating, second chances should be there as typed by the people above me.

Obscure_

Apr 6, 2021
Your stats don't actually matter, with no will to offend.

There's no need on banning people permanently after they got caught cheating, second chances should be there as typed by the people above me.
it's matter

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah I think people need a second chance and either way, 30 days is quite a while so it would give the cheater enough time to improve

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
It's already pretty unforgiving for your second ban to be permanent. There is always room for improvement, immediately making the ban permanent would be against that and it would also make false bans much worse like Spuuni said
I think having the second ban be permanent is fine as on some other servers the first ban is permanent, and if they take their second chance to cheat again maybe they shouldn't be given any more

adamsony

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2021
Wherever you get bad ping
This may also lead to a bunch of false (or maybe even abusive) ban appeals because if the hackers get perm banned on the first offense. They don’t have anything to lose by writing a fake appeal to possibly get unbanned.

Reactions: DapDap371
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
caraMel wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVA!!!! ✨
GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
Top Bottom