Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Agree With This Idea?

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay let's start off this suggestion by saying this isn't another 1 of those angry "remove the update threads" nothing like that actually

The suggestion is really simple... Add the phrase ttt to the chat filter.
Before you say "oh yeah jollow, let's just make it impossible to say even more" understand I have reasoning

• First off, if you look through lobbies enough you'll notice a lot of people spamming this phrase. It is likely the most spammed thing in chat. Adding this would drastically lower spam.
  • Secondly, be honest with yourself for a minute, when are you ever going to actually say "ttt"? Likely never

Footnote: please do not reply with something such as "chat filter suggestion: fix it" or any comment irrelevant to this actual suggestion and only relevant to showing hate on the actual update

Tags: @iLoveYouu @CamBam300 @Gainfullterror @Ghoste @Shamel

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure players do this to test their ping. I do it every now and then (with simple messages) just to see what I'm dealing with if I'm lagging a lot.
This can be beneficial, since filtering "ttt" would clear up the chat when someone's testing their ping (if they are, that is), and then they'd be notified that they cannot say something instead of actually having their message placed in chat. It's an odd phrase to filter since it has no meaning really, but if people actually are testing their ping with it, this filtering would just clear up the chat & notify the player instead.

Reactions: Shamel

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure players do this to test their ping. I do it every now and then (with simple messages) just to see what I'm dealing with if I'm lagging a lot.
This can be beneficial, since filtering "ttt" would clear up the chat when someone's testing their ping (if they are, that is), and then they'd be notified that they cannot say something instead of actually having their message placed in chat. It's an odd phrase to filter since it has no meaning really, but if people actually are testing their ping with it, this filtering would just clear up the chat & notify the player instead.
it isn't like you will be banned because the chat filter blocks you from specifically saying "ttt" if it does this than you can just put some other word or phrase they could just put 1 t
the reason ttt specifically is also more common is because anything of the same letter over 3 times will just put it as that letter 3 times

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Naw ttt isn't really annoying, and I've never seen anyone say it before if I did maybe I just ignored it because it didn't affect me in anyway, but if ttt should have a filter than every single spam should also have a filter because if you really want to spam you can put and letter 3 times such as aaa or bbb or ccc

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Okay let's start off this suggestion by saying this isn't another 1 of those angry "remove the update threads" nothing like that actually

The suggestion is really simple... Add the phrase ttt to the chat filter.
Before you say "oh yeah jollow, let's just make it impossible to say even more" understand I have reasoning

• First off, if you look through lobbies enough you'll notice a lot of people spamming this phrase. It is likely the most spammed thing in chat. Adding this would drastically lower spam.
  • Secondly, be honest with yourself for a minute, when are you ever going to actually say "ttt"? Likely never

Footnote: please do not reply with something such as "chat filter suggestion: fix it" or any comment irrelevant to this actual suggestion and only relevant to showing hate on the actual update

Tags: @iLoveYouu @CamBam300 @Gainfullterror @Ghoste @Shamel
For me, I have never seen anyone spam “ttt”. Something I think they should unblacklist all the words BUT! They should make it like the bit** word when said goes to another word like apple. That way when players say “you bi***” (the actual word) then it would be “you apple”?
I think limiting players to what they say is a good idea, but I think something should done about it like update it to be better.
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
DuckL wrote on camulos's profile.
Pro Desginer :D
Top Bottom